NEW TYRES RECOMMENDATION PLEASE!!!

ok...that hurt.

toyo are no longer making the 205/45/r15 size.

whats left is all there is at the moment.

but apparently there will be a new version out within the next 6 months....

ive just paid black circles £138 for 2 tyres fitted, balanced and vat.

that sound ok?

the rep at toyo...as i didnt beleive the block at black circle he gave me their number.

apparently theyre rejigging the whole T range......changing compounds etc....

there are alot left...but toyo dont have them....so its going to be a case of tracking down stuff until the new ones are released.

the rep at toyo...as i didnt beleive the block at black circle he gave me their number.

apparently theyre rejigging the whole T range......changing compounds etc....

there are alot left...but toyo dont have them....so its going to be a case of tracking down stuff until the new ones are released.

Hmm...

*goes to panic buy tyres*

whistle.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":whistle:" border="0" alt="whistle.gif" />

crap I better go buy 4 quick as my dunlops are just about dead.

*rushes to a certain popular site to buy some tyres*

Update

phew, ordered 4 tyres, so I should have them in a week.woohoo

Edited by syphon123

Yep from the place above. The only place to go for tyres smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

AL (NFBR) i know when i talked to you at ultimate dubs you heavily dissed the performance of the toyos but to be honest i cant see why im well impresed with mine in both wet and dry and i drive mine bloody hard sometimes, i can take corners at 60 without being scared no problem

better wet weather grip than yokos, miles miles better than them crap dunlop sports, better than michelin energys and a few others

wayne

Having run both the T1-S and F1s on my Bathursts, I have to say its very much a split desision.

T1-S: Great in the dry compitent in the wet unless you can get them warm, then their great to. They're easy to heat up due to their soft compound, which is also their down fall as I eat through fronts every 8k or so. Some of that is due to my huge neg camber though.

F1: Good all rounder, work from cold well not as good in the dry as the toyos. Marginaly better in the wet generally, but seem to take a lot longer to heat up. Last about 15k on my car.

Reallisticly, if you spend more time pottering about get the F1s, but if you like to rag your car go for the T1-S (and be prepared for more frequent trips to the garage for tyres).

I'll stick with the T1-S until I get a new daily, then I'll be on to 888s wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Although Toyo have stopped making 205/45/R15.......are they still making other sizes? (and I've just embaressed myself because I can't remember what size my tyres are.... blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />)

I have decided after a scary moment Sunday I need to replace my back Tyres with Toyo T1-Rs like the fronts.....