Coilovers have arrived!

Gavs_arosa16v

I didn't have a trolley and axel stands up until last month. Since then I've had the car up often to fiddle with wheel sizes. I used the scissor jack to get the car up to a level that the trolley fits under the jacking points. It has slipped twice in that period, not causing much damage thankfully as I had the wheel on still but still highlighting the need for a proper trolley jack and axel stands.

I drive the car onto planks of wood now instead for clearance.

Only 28 quid from machine mart. Go get a set.

P1003467.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1003466.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1003465.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1003463.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

P1003462.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Some pics cleaned it last night wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Spent 50 quid on cleaning products ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Back is all the way down with the adjusters removed and the front has a bit more. Rubs a bit on the rear over big bumps, might get the front down a bit more on the weekend. But it is getting to a point where it is undriveable on some roads where I live, because of all the potholes.

that looks amazing gav! agree with tigz about the bumpers aswell though - they look fine as they are!

get the front down about 15-20mm more! ....sod the pot holes! cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Edited by payna

Thanks for the nice comments. Going to clay detail it and drop the front.

''agree with tigz about the bumpers aswell though - they look fine as they are!''

Time to look at what to do with the engine then eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" />

Minty minty! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It looks fine on the outside, the only thing that perhaps i'd do is get the lips on alloys polished. One very nice Arosa.

looks great smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

pleased with the handling? they make a big difference dont they smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

They are 14''

A local garage did it in the end, for a reasonable price. Wont be getting the bottom sprayed, its too low. The paint would be on the tarmac in no time. Clay detailed it yesterday, cleanist its been in a long time. The bad thing is it attracted the attention of some thieveing scum, who nicked my valve caps. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

valve caps are the least of your worrys mate just theck all door locks and handles before you get in the car to check they havent been messing, if they get on your nerves dont be tempted to run them over in the arosa its not worth it, it would make a right mess of the bodywork instead use one of the beemers in the backgound :excited:

still looks sweet gav and is whats been missing for a long time

check your pm as well mate, thankyou

wayne