opinions guys :)

eXXXtreme arosa

• 2 weeks later...
where shall i move the reps to though as we have to have them wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> mirrors with em on?

drill 3 or 4 holes in ur mirrors and put some LEDs there, i want to do that but iv got the repeaters colour coded for now

if your going that low how do you intend to turn the front wheels?

wont be 70mm on the front only the rear im thinking 40ish on the front so the top of the tyre still clears the arche edge just wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> and i want to get them rolled and flared on the front so shouldnt be an issue with that all done. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You can't go wrong with coilovers

Ive just raised mine up at the front slightly

Took about 10 mins tops to do one side

T

Looks good mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You can't go wrong with coilovers

Ive just raised mine up at the front slightly

Took about 10 mins tops to do one side

T

yeh i slammed my old polo around 80mm all round on 17's that was a bad idea lol didnt take long to fix though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> mate!

When is the work going to start?

rims are on, exhaust is on, coilovers being order on friday to fit monday with abit of luck smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> , then bumpers i have to just buy the red paint for as i have all the other stuff sat in my shed ready to go smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. but i wont be spraying them until the sun is here to stay for abit smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />