Birthday present?

Blue Loop

chocolates, dvds, cds, erm depends how long you have known her but jewellery? dont buy vouchers in my opinion, a bit impersonal, or if you really want to get in her favour - take her out one day for a birthday treat, alot more significant and memorable for her smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by jthedriva

What about a shenis? Every woman should have one. shenis.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Or alternatively, all the things suggested above are good too. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Depend on how much you want to spend....

What sort of thing is she into? Music, shopping, horse riding etc??

I for one like diamonds(!!) and for our first christmas, Kieron bought me a white gold and diamond ring - sounds extravagant, but have a look in Earnest Jones or H Samuel - you can get some nice bits for about £50.

At the end of the day, it's the thought that counts, so I'm sure she'll be chuffed with whatever you get her. Make it really personal and she'll do whatever you want - that's why Kieron keeps buying me nice things!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

if ya 3want something that says you honestly thought about what she would like then....

(bear in mind im telling you a big secret of how to keep women mildly happy here)

...a well chosen selection of products from lush (bath bombs, hand/body creams, and their lip balms that taste of chocolate are all winners) 3 itemes is the optimum number.

other things that can be added to this are specific items that your potential lady will truley appreciate, because they show uve been paying attention; for example:

sally is always cold and complaining about having a sore neck, so one of the things i got her for valentines day was some soft cotton scalfs from h&m that she had said she liked.

its all about paying attention - secret to any good/potential relationship wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Yup, Chris speaks the truth.

The presents that stick in my mind are the thoughful ones. One of my ex's bought me the missing book from a collection I was building up - we'd never talked about it, it was just something he noticed.

Something that shows thought, care, consideration and a desire to impress! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

(P.S Like Vix, I too am a *big* fan of diamonds. I have a few, but I'd like to own more!)

Make her dinner too - another guarenteed winner!!

Unless you're a really bad cook & could potentially end up giving her food poisoning!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Aya - Kieron's cooked for me once and I was up all night puking sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Our secretary at work hates eggs, can't stand them in the slightest. First time she went round to her now husband's parents house for dinner (aged about 15), his Mum did an omelette. Sally, not wanting to cause a fuss, did her very best to eat said omelette... she was successful until about 5 minutes later when all of a sudden she had an insatiable urge to vomit... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(P.S Like Vix, I too am a *big* fan of diamonds. I have a few, but I'd like to own more!)

Unless you're a really bad cook & could potentially end up giving her food poisoning!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

"diamonds are a girls best friend"

think the best pressie i iver got sally was a trip to euro disney for her birthday, she though i was driving her to work, but id phoned up and booked time off for her, packed her bag and pasport....she was uber chuffed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

until we got there and it was minus 10.....

Yup yup yup. Can't beat a nice diamond! Just trying to convince Kieron to let me have a diamond encrusted wedding ring....so far, he's having none of it!!

Make sure its platinum, it never loses it's shine unlike white gold cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Yeah - have made that mistake in the past. Sound like a right fool, but I always go for platinum now - my engagement ring was white gold, and went yellow after about 2 months! Am tempted to have it platinum coated for the wedding to renew the shine and colour.

A friend of mine works for Earnest Jones and she says you may as well buy sterling silver rather than white gold as they both tarnish.

Can save a bit of cash if you buy conflict diamonds too.

Wasn't the report that quite a few of them end up in 'reputable' jewellers anyway, with only 1 out of 10 knowing where the diamonds have come from.

for the gadget girl you should get her an I-buzz adapter for her i pod biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://www.ibuzz.co.uk/

Dude, how would you know where to find that!? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

invented in the uk, if you took an interest in current afairs you'd have heard about it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />