Birthday present?

Blue Loop

technical invidualator on prototype testing wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nice, presumably application on yourself? ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

The Suppository Beta version?

I just have to record how the women like them (purely for design enhancement and modification purposes) but if you want to volenteer for the male application i'll forward your written report, it's not something i'd want to see. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

don't think there will be much application for the sheep versions outside aberdeeenshire though so don't bother asking for one of those

Edited by Crusoe

bringing this thread back from the gutter...

i-pod shuffle with a selection of music that she likes (this will require some thought and research...which is the scoring zone as it were)

went down a treat last year. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

this year i have to up the ante though blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

bringing this thread back from the gutter...

i-pod shuffle with a selection of music that she likes (this will require some thought and research...which is the scoring zone as it were)

went down a treat last year. shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

this year i have to up the ante though blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That's the only problem, you go in good one year and they expect more the next year. Unfortunately, more often than not, this is called marriage. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

That's the only problem, you go in good one year and they expect more the next year. Unfortunately, more often than not, this is called marriage. ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Yeah, so get her something crap this time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> nicki will tell you what anti-aging cream you should get for her laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(ducks)

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> nicki will tell you what anti-aging cream you should get for her laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

(ducks)

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

all depends what alvaro wants the present to say about his intentions toward the young lady

approach the girl with oil on your hands tell her that you have something for her and its in your pocket..................................cut hole in pocket and pop steven and the twins in said pocket.

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tell her to retrieve gift from the pocket.

Edited by mitch unit 21

approach the girl with oil on your hands tell her that you have something for her and its in your pocket..................................cut hole in pocket and pop steven and the twins in said pocket.

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tell her to retrieve gift from the pocket.

that's almost as bad as asking a girl if they've ever had their tits weighed biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

all depends what alvaro wants the present to say about his intentions toward the young lady

well, tbh i'd like to go out with her, so i guess a dinner out in an italian restaurant could be fine, along with some other little present (still to be though about, so far nor andi not mitch's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

PMSL! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Speaking from experience? My mate put his 'steven' in someone elses pocket once. He was also a man though. And punched him.

i'd make her dinner. somethin simple, but tasty. nice candle or twelve and a little funny gift of some kind. presents i bought my girlfriend that she liked the most:

bubbling fish lamp, good caus its big and fun to open. if u wrap it. plus itll b in her room so she'll always c it.

dancing monkey teddy

oh and sexy underwear, although i think that may b a bit forward in ur situation.

as far as ive seen most girls love those teddies with the wee patch on them.

have Fun

Glen

Just made everyone in the office laugh with that one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just made everyone in the office laugh with that one laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

is there something you're not telling us? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Just read that how you must have!!!