You know you're getting old when...

Nicki

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The only men I work with are all 35+, all married & all have children... 3 of the 5 of them are older than my Dad.

We used to have a young male junior, but he left the highly exciting(!) world of accountancy to become a hairdresser. Plus, he's only just turned 22 bless him.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to have a young male junior, but he left the highly exciting(!) world of accountancy to become a hairdresser. Plus, he's only just turned 22 bless him.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The only young bloke at your work turned out to be gay. Nae luck Nicki!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Surprisingly, he's actually straight! He's still a bit too... errr... "artistic" shall we say, for my liking though...

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think I'm getting old. I did a head count at work the other day on the girls I've 'liased' with, would be impressive if it were mandatory on a CV. lol

YaaaaaaawwwwWWWwwnnnn!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The only men I work with are all 35+, all married & all have children... 3 of the 5 of them are older than my Dad.

So Nicki, whats wrong with the more mature man? (without sprogs obviously!)

confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Surprisingly, he's actually straight! He's still a bit too... errr... "artistic" shall we say, for my liking though...

I can't understand why he left then. Accountancy and artistic creation go hand in hand I thought?

I'm too young to be tied down with someone elses baggage!

I'm nearly 26 so theoretically, only men over 42 are ruled out by the "Old enough to be my father" thing.

What about blokes who are 29 & look over 42?

Or does Crusoe still have no chance? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nowt wrong with the more mature man providing he isn't old enough to be my father & doesn't have the wife/kids baggage!

Right so Nicki doesn't mind the more mature man! Right:

Age... 2 years over the 42 mark, but hey!... check!

Clean Y fronts... check!

Brut... check!

Medallion... check!

Where you at Nicki? Damn Southend... tooo far!

Sorry Nicki, you'll have to look for another oldie! Just not your day!

What about blokes who look over 42?

Or does Crusoe still have no chance? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> that's dj out of the runing then, though i think we found out nicki was not his "type" anyway lol

I'm only 28 BTW shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Jesus, what's up with people? I'm sure being over 30 must seem like the end of the world but, take it from me, when you get there you don't give a toss (or shouldn't anyway).

God knows why everyone wants to remain "young", what's wrong with growing old disgracefully? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Wanting to remain young reminds me of Elton John with his tramp's barnet, Tom Jones having to shave behind his ears due to a facelift, Anne Robinson with her Cyborg face, etc.

And as for "Can I recommend this anti-wrinkle cream madam", perhaps you should have picked on one of his "flaws", for example, thanks for the recommendation, have you thought about premature balding cream\big ears reducing lotion\jumbo hooter reduction liniment, etc.

What about blokes who are 29 & look over 42?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Still no chance, but thanks for checking!