happy valentines day everyone!

Jen

no its actually a resort in the greek island of corfu!

and what's that got to do with valentines day, designer jeans or lupos??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edit- is that where you are which would explain the sunglasses biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by Crusoe

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall spend today mostly sulking.

awww, hugs for Nicki smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

and what's that got to do with valentines day, designer jeans or lupos??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edit- is that where you are which would explain the sunglasses biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its u that started it...

Erm, yeah Crusoe, you started it all laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Crazy old letch biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

its u that started it...

started what? see what i was saying about a general grasp of english...

i'm actually blind tahts why i hvae snulgaeses no

explains the weird typing too i guess, do you have a white stick too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hows the floor comin on Zippy?x

started what? see what i was saying about a general grasp of english...

explains the weird typing too i guess, do you have a white stick too biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

yes... and a guide dog called simba!

hows the comin on the floor Zippy?x

honestly we don't want to know anything about that blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

for a blind girl your reading isn't too bad or does simba translate it into barks for you? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i have NHS specs on... Cant u tell?

I dont ever want to see those words posted on the internet ever again laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Floors doing ok though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

tut tut... i'm young and innocent remember!

lol @ all this tomfoolery, i shall be spending the day with my lovely g/f and then going for a meallater bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

I dont ever want to see those words posted on the internet ever again laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Floors doing ok though wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No Zippy, that would be " cummin' " at least learn something from all the free pron pages on the web!

S! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh! and make sure you check for splinters. Even worse than carpet burns!

S!

gotta cook for my girlfriend which will b interesting. movie, sex and then sleep. Works for me!!!! lol

steak and potato wedges YEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA.

Glen

@ lilblondgti : you wont be all innocent if crusoe manages to get his hands on you, have to beat him off with the white stick!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

no point messin around with complicated stuff although she does like it well done which annoys me.

Edited by scoobydoo

@ lilblondgti : you wont be all innocent if crusoe manages to get his hands on you, have to beat him off with the white stick!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

she's not that far away biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and she'll not see me coming PMSL

she's not that far away biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and she'll not see me coming PMSL

then she will be blind!!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />