Late night peeps

Grapo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the fogs are in and it makes the front look a bit more aggressive , oh man , i have a seminar to be in at 10 *cries* i cant be arsed , think i might just *accidentally* sleep through it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

oh man i have just found out that the class i was thinking of skiving tomorow , this is the way the marks go

Assessments

Coursework 30% - Class Test

Coursework 70% - Take Away Assignment

feck AND ****!!!!!

Is anyone up at this ungodly hour allowed to participate in this thread?

Nightshift rocks! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

And no rest for the wicked (or evil in this case) as I'll be travelling all day tomorrow so no sleep for 14 hours after my shift ends laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

long live the resurection of the late night thread biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , anyone else watching gangs of newyork

well the bumper has got the recesses , BUT the way the bumper is theres a lower part of the arch liner that covers part of under the bumper

haha, That'll be the bit what my 45's Rubbed down, and went flying down the bypass just under a year back biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only when I'm being paid to be about at silly o'clock! Which isn't for another 5 weeks now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I very almost made this thread last night biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol

So I'll reply early morning instead biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />