Late night peeps

Grapo

Sounds like a dangerous game!

Na its fine, very well trained so they come back to me when i call wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

@Grapo - ours doesn't smell

I admit mine do, even though we clean insanely and they get a wash each week!

Just to show how sad I am, here's her own little web page!

Nice doggie, not that sad, my parents show my 2 (both been in crufts etc) lol

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha - yeah! You saying I'm old??

@ J - she's only small, but for our working habits etc, that's ideal. We were originally going to have a Bulldog, but felt we'd be best to start off fairly small (but not too small - I hate rat dogs!) and easy-going, before going for the bullie, as they tend to have loads of problems.

Her dad and sister and show dogs, so we'll be keeping an eye out for them at crufts this year.

Edited by stevewp

has anyone else been watching prison break ?? just watched last fridays eppisode and it was really good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its strange there is no concept of age when talking to people on forums!

it is quite scarry, i am on a few forums , including one for the music scene that i am into and there all about 27+ and i am 19 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

that as well as the number of people who meet me and expect to see somebody with red hair laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Anyway, no, that isn't me. It's my old man. I am, as correctly pointed out, the guy on the bike in my sig. he he he

Steve you been to Kuredo?!

My rents went there last year and going again in March!

Sadly not. We were going for our honeymoon, but changed straight after the Tsunami, as we'd heard it had been hit, alng with the airport. Gutted, cos it turned out to be absolutely fine, but apparently our premium seats and water bungalow had been sold straight away after we cancelled. Considering this was only 2 days after the Tsunami, I suspect this was bullshit and they'd overbooked originally.

So we went to Mauritius instead. Very nice indeed, but not as nice as Kuredu would have been.

Must update that page!

Oh yes, the handsome one! Lol

lol thats the thing when you associate people with stuff you wrongly assume they will be like what you imagine!

yeah at E38 a few people thought i would be hardcore goth with long red hair and wearing black and short , where as i am tall , long-ish ( as in the top part of my hair is about 7inches long and then the bottom and the back is only about 1 (no its not a bowl cut ))

* panic over the kitten has come back in and is starving , looks like she was out playin in the fields

Cheers mate! [muttering under breath]bloomin' ******* rubbing it in that our dream honeymoon got ballsed up[/muttering under breath]

Is there a different photo on that link that i cant see?

jokes biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Harsh

But fair sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Lol, sorry steve!

I'm sure you will go back there in the future if you can!

Yay bout the kitten olw!

On another note. Jthedriver i notice u started the London meet. You going next no rice meet next week?

What you gonna give her to eat Craig?

luckily my mum left out some biscuits and soft food , and then i made a recipe earlier on with tuna so i have given her that as well

Erm am pretty busy next week but gotta admit i've never been to no rice. Quite new to the euro scene. When and where?

Next Weds, Fleet services on M3, meet about 7.30-8pm. More Loops the better!!

Clean the pegs?? WTF is he on about?? Lol

luckily my mum left out some biscuits and soft food , and then i made a recipe earlier on with tuna so i have given her that as well

She'll get fat! Lol