Late night peeps

Grapo

hahaha , i had a can of carlsburg earlier . My olny problem is that i came in from work and then the kitten was in , some fanny let the kitten out and now shes gone , and she tends to panic when shes locked out of the house

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Kitten. My cat is 20, gets locked in the downstairs comp room. Shits all over the place bless er.

Sounds like me at work! Apart from the 20 bit sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

where as the older cat sleeps in my sisters room , and the kitten is in the kitchen , and they each have there own litter trays ( the type with a roof on them ) in the rooms so if they have to go they can and the roof stops the litter going everywhere

the roof stops the litter going everywhere

Bit flighty is it, kitty litter?? Lol

Must only be for posh cats!! Lol

Our little pup (guess she's not so much of a pup at 8 months now) has this fantastic habit of trying to bury biscuits etc if she doesn't fancy them at the time. She finds a nice little corner to put it in, then pushes the carpet with her nose as if she's trying to cover it up. I'm sure she's going to get carpet burns one day!!

i wanted a dog but my parents wouldnt let me , said i was out to much , wonder why they said that confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Rude? I'll tell you about rude!

The pooch comes and jumps on your head at whatever time she decides it's time to get up, and either curls up with her sphincter on your bonce, or goes and pisses in the shower!!

Now THAT's rude! Lol

i wanted a dog but my parents wouldnt let me , said i was out to much , wonder why they said that confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Funny - our parents told us the same thing, but we just ignored them! Mind you, we do have our own house! Lol

For a cat, that sounds quite sweet.

We got our own back last weekend - she had her first trim. Didn't know what hit her!! Lol

hahahahahah @ steve laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the worst wake up i had was one time i kinda woke up but then i felt the cat breathing agains my face then AAAATCHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cat snot all over my face sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

you cant play with cats, they just get vicious, they only really come home for food, plus dogs are good for protection wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hmmm...not ours! All bark and no bite!

hahahahahah @ steve laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

the worst wake up i had was one time i kinda woke up but then i felt the cat breathing agains my face then AAAATCHUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cat snot all over my face sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Ha ha - quality!

For a cat, that sounds quite sweet.

wee rosie ( the kitten ) has this thing of that she'll sit outside my bedroom door waiting for me to get up so that she can get a hug and then she will meaw her head off at the door to get in

Mine are great, 2 of them, both weigh more than me and can run a damn sight faster tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

so they take you a walk rather than you taking them a walk

Sounds like a dangerous game!

@Grapo - ours doesn't smell

Just to show how sad I am, here's her own little web page!

Edited by stevewp