The other blown one

andyp

rusty coloured...cheap mod is rain water laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

just borrowing wheels as waiting for some new ones to arrive...biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by andyp

I thought it was some random Indian then

Lol......Im laughing so hard at my mistake.

Where the hell did you get that tan from?

Andy, paint the wheels black and send them my way.

Edited by Picola

Lookin ratty there Andy smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tell me something, is Garth changing the wheel right?, and then the next pic is obviously Carl. So, are they both wearing the same tops tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

In that case Noddy you are looking more like Garth these days tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

pmsl noddy is stig of the dump laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

why thanks everyone i feel like a tramp and all i was doing is helping a friend out

the wheels are just striped back to bear metal and have had sait water on the just to help them rust up a bit

how you finding the rubber buddy any good ( there new never been used poteza's 165/50/15)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i really do look a mess in that pic i'm not that tanned thats a mix of dust from work and oil and crap from andys car and me wiping the rain out of my eyes as it was thunder and lighting andy and garth went and watched from the garage to keep dry

Edited by noddy1

What new wheels Andy?

Or is it a surprise for Edition?

Looks pretty cool with them steelies on though shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

nod, cars spot on on wheels, getting tracking done today as not to mess them up..lol

your folks cooking is ace as well...lovely gammon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i may put pics up off new wheels when i get them, shame i had to sell my dials to buy them..

@kieron: got pulled twice in two weeks so thought it best to stick old tatty plates back on. need to get some nice new ones. Steels are temporary measure! I do like the look though, defo makes people look twice! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Got some megs metal polish today so thought give it a try..app its not as abrasive as autosol but not bad for 40 mins work using a cloth.

DSC00491.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Got some megs metal polish today so thought give it a try..app its not as abrasive as autosol but not bad for 40 mins work using a cloth.

DSC00491.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Are you do that job by yourself??? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

D.

The bay looks cleaner than it is, I need some autoglym stuff to make it look newish on pipes. Its never gonna be bling but keeps me entertained doing it for a few hours! lol

lol.. polish head on a dub..

@lupomilan: yes i was bored!! Happy birthday as well

Thank You Man...! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Well...Talking about that polish...!

What kind of instruments did you use???

I love the final result!!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

D.

most bits are made in Poland, when we went to wolfsberg a few years back they said in the dealership that most bit were made there. Cheap as chips to employe!!

Edited by Red Lup Gti

lupomilan@ just a cloth and elbow grease... autosol is app better for bringing metal up shiney

That looks spot on andy...ive used autosol on mine and it probably brings it up around the same as that if im honest, it's certainly no better, so top job done there.

I might try my autosol on mine again this weekend...Did you take the manifold cover off?

Edited by GTi T