I've Sold Garthie

Jen

For those who weren't there for the grand unveiling at the RR day here he is!

1.4 16v Sport

100.7bhp DSC02686.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02683.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

DSC02678.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

NNNNNeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww CCCCCCccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr! Hooray!

ill post proper pictures on Readers Rides next week!

Jen x

well you certainly won't get a roof ass sitting on those lovely seats jen!

lovely motor and a blinding spec - and if you haven't got the hint yet - get your coilies on!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

no im still carrying them round in my boot! hehe cant wait to get him slammed though i cant cope with the standard suspension for much longer!

chris - i loved the looks of garthie too BUT he drove like a tank and had the acceleration and speed of a snail (bless him)! plus i wanted something with power steering and a bit of luxury and i want a new project!

Jen x

Rufus reminds me of Hans (as he's called since he dropped the drag act of high heels) when he was an innocent standard baby

Wouldn't want to swap grilles for a mediocre amount of money would you jen?

i'm thinking of dropping the whole "chrome" act

welcome to black car ownership, now you will feel crushed everytime you wash your car over the amout of annoying scratches that seem to appear angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

oh no dont say that! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> i did say i would never have a black car! hehe nevermind its all good fun! just means ill have him even more! spend 72quid on cleaning products today too!

Jen x

i'll second that sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

me 2 unfortunately sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

but lovin the spec black cars look so cool even if they get dirty easily

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Now that is a major upgrade jumping from a pony 1.0 to 1.4 sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and it is damn nice too and interior sounds just what im after at the moment (like everyone else)

So what parts did you keep off the green un? just coilies?

wayne

Now that is a major upgrade jumping from a pony 1.0 to 1.4 sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and it is damn nice too and interior sounds just what im after at the moment (like everyone else)

So what parts did you keep off the green un? just coilies?

wayne

hehe yea its just slightly quicker...i was very lucky and just looking at the right time, it had only been advertised for 2 days!

only kept the coilies yea, exhaust wouldnt fit (after all that!!!) and smoked lights and things were too much hassle. oh and transferred the 3rd brakelight over which looks great on a black car! shame as i spent alot on that car and got hardly anything back but hey rufus is blumin' worth it!

mmm leather

Jen x

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! got your coilovers on yet?? lol.

Get it back down to me mate and I will get them back on for you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is a great find! Dont see many with leather biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

so you didnt transfer your sound system either?? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

but good looking car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

youve got a good memory! yep i did take out the sub and amp cant wait to get them back into new car i miss my sub so much! hehe

Tasia is gonna miss her little friend Garthie, but she can have a new playmate lol

garthie did tell me to say byebye to tasia for him next time i see her! please pass it on wont you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Jen x

B)-->

QUOTE(adam b @ Nov 8 2005, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does look good, and going to look stunning when youve added your toys!

Well at least the coilovers anyway.

Im not good with sound systems as race cars dont tend to have them tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looks vnice tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> shame to see garthie go though was a colour i started to warm too sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> But What can i say black does look good when clean biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> plus more umpf is always a way to go tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />