VW MFD OEM Sat Nav

My husband has recently bought one of these for his Bora from Bodycarstyling also. Its fantastic! Looks great in the Lupo Bossjohn.

If anyone is interested in buying one from Bodycarstyling, if you say you found them via mkiv forum (www.uk-mkivs.net) he gives you £20 discount! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also mention me, and Clublupo - I've told Simon / Peter from BCS that I'd put their name about a bit.

Oh... and I've realised now that for the loop, you *DO* need either the P&P cable, or do adjust the wiring properly for the navigation to work blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Did they never have the ability to play them, or is it just when its fitted in the Lupo?

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, the drive itself is navi only, regardless of car model. My MCD may not have the colour screen, but it does play audio cds, not that I've actually played any in it since I got it!

My MCD may not have the colour screen, but it does play audio cds, not that I've actually played any in it since I got it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats the reason i'm trying to get an MCD and not an MFD, but i'd love to have the MFD!!

• 5 months later...

A quick update... I've fitted a TMC box to the MFD. I was worried about where to put it, but after a bit of testing in various places I found that it fitted *perfectly* down the RHS of the DIN cage!

(eek, all of these TLAs are crazy! LOL!)