pansonic in car flip screen dvd player

Its a lot of cash.

But they are pretty horney.

Not convinced they'd look that great in a Lupo though, as the screen will sit quite high, so even in the bottom possition in the dash, its still going to lock your vision.

Music stored on DVD and not MP3 is nice though.

I just c ould justify the price.

You could build and fit a carputer for less cash!

yes chris, you do!

but if you fancy a Blaupunkt one, I can get them cheap smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

babs, get me a price please!

will do... got a price list here somewhere!

in regards to the OEM sat nav, they're looking into it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mate, you are a legend!

My mate got a cheap chineese one off ebay, and well it pays to buy a good one. As its cheap its not a touch screen which makes it damn annoying when trying to change folders on mp3 cds, as you have to use the remote! Is cool though being able to watch a dvd in the car tho!

But if you get one, defo pay out and get a decent one. The new entry level pioneer one looks great for the cash!

Lee.

If its panasonic, expect it to Sound like a sony, and perform like a kenwood.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bit of a random comment.....the panasonic stuff ive had has been imo much much better than either sony or kenwood.....but them ive only ever bought the very top end panasonic stuff....

I know someone who is getting rid of one of these alpine ones for around £750 ono, only a week old so if anyones interested let me know ALPINE-IVA-D310R.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Topper

I would be interested but not at that price. Also well skinted. I do swear by Alpine and in my opionion its better than sony kenwood or panasonic. They have a much higher quality sound and in a lot of cases higher output. Very reliable unlike sony seem to be at the mo.

babs, do you get these on cheap cos you work in this industry?

is that satnav built into that din, or so you have a seperate box to hide?

cheers

sheldon