Rolling Road Day >> 5th Nov, N'hampton

LUPOCHARGED

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point was having a roading session to see how much power can be produced from a standard-fitment engined Lupo, and give them a chance to show off.

Personally, I think it would be great to have some of the hoooge engined loops coe along, but be honest - if they were around who would take much notice of the ordinary ones..... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1) LUPOCHARGED 1600 SUPERCHARGED LUPO SPORT

2) Bossmaaan - totally standard Lupo GTI

3) tdw - wait and see

4) paulbin - 1.4 sport (hoping to get some stuff done in time)

5) Gurl_racer - 1.0L standard engine

6) LunaLupi - Standard 1.0L Arosa (with seat covers and SUEDE DOOR CARDS!!)

7) Grapo - Standard Lupo GTI (possible)

8) Lupogtiboy - Standard Gti bar Air Filter kit (possible)

9) Loopy Lupo - possible will confirm asap - Loop GTI - avec BMC

10) mitch in lupo 75 s with polo gti power

11) CanisLupo - Standard Sport (possible)

12) andyp - I'll be fecked if I know what he's got

13)Adam-B Mk1 Arosa (prob not on the rollers as 60BHP aint nothing to shout about)

14) Luke22MK- 1.4 16v 100bhp k+n Induction

15) Red Lup Gti- 153bhp gti (had port and polish since roller's last feb )

16) Aklupo - Standard Gti

17) Lynsey - TDI with AMD remap

18) Igor- Gti +BMC aand Scorpion zorst

19) James BMW E21 - straight 6 high flow manifold and twin pipe custom exhaust

20) nfbr - TDI PD Sebring exhaust BMC filter element (if i can get the weekend off work)

Edited by nfbr

I'm not sure why he doesn't want 20v/VR6/etc engines either - but please don't spam this topic with arguements. At the end of the day its Hakeems event, and if he's got something lined up then so be it.

And it gives us an excuse to arrange another RR day out, doesn't it? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Besides, I might be coming in the VTEC pimp-mobile...show you lot what a proper engine is tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm not sure why he doesn't want 20v/VR6/etc engines either - but please don't spam this topic with arguements. At the end of the day its Hakeems event, and if he's got something lined up then so be it.

And it gives us an excuse to arrange another RR day out, doesn't it? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Besides, I might be coming in the VTEC pimp-mobile...show you lot what a proper engine is tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whos argueing????

and as for your vtec pimp mobile! with its proper engine? pah! what i drive would make you look slow laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well what Tf did you expect Mitch huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what the feck its not me, so back up i dont care what goes on, if you bothered to read all the posts you would know that. dont lose it with me there not my rules mate. i was only trying to help

Edited by mitch unit 21

i was only trying to explain what the situation might be, hey i am friendly ask tigz i help anyoneif i can.

i am friendly ask tigz i help anyoneif i can.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya. Real mate

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

one more thing before i go off and get a cuddle of the wife, i am gutted that this post has turned into what it has, cant help but think that if its not sorted there will be animosity at this event, and if this is the case i will pull out of this well arranged event that hakeem has put a lot of effort into, because at the end of the day i have never been to a vw event with bad feelings floating about, Mitch.

Argueing, moaning - whatever. Either way, this threads gone way off course. Any more posts not specifically discussing the event and its organisation will be deleted.

If you've got any issues about who is and isn't "allowed" - send a PM to LUPOCHARGED (Hakeem).

i was thinking we could meet at the services where we met for e38? j15a of the m1?

not too sure where the place is though so if anyone has any more convinient locations please say!

Jen x

Me and Kady wil meet you at the services, but this time we will make sure we meet you on the wright side of the motorway doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Im slightly miffed that the event is being held in northampton,but im not arguing...there will be other events thats what we have to remember smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Big hug

T

Ps snotagolf......theres a rolling road at Awesome GTi on saturday 22nd october if you live close by....organised by seatcupra.net

Im going along in my loop with maybe a few others,not actually got my name down on the RR list but it says they will try get as many on as posible in the day...it will still be a good day even for people to just see eachothers cars...would be nice to see you there mate and any friends etc

T

Right fellas, n lassies, Really sorry, but i'm gona have to sit this one out sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Can't get the weekend off work to get down their sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

Right fellas, n lassies, Really sorry, but i'm gona have to sit this one out sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Can't get the weekend off work to get down their sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pussy wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i was looking forward to seeing the tractor lay down a phat graph! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Posts taken from other non-discussion thread:

Hello you lot sorry i havent been on here for a while im on a much needed holiday will be back at the weekend and hopefully will finalise this meeting. Thanks for starting a new thread and i will leave it to you to make the convoy meeting arrangements. Best regards to all Lupo/Arousa owners

From Hakeem, today.

Are you still wanting the money in advanced?

From Sleeky TDI, today.

im in BTW

From Alfie, today.

Update: Due to all the confusion and this thread getting a little off topic etc a new thread has been created by Gurl Racer (thanks), and since robbed and edited by myself. It can be found here, however, please note that it is purely for information NOT discussion, which this thread is for. All spam will be deleted so's to avoid any further confusion.

I'm just waiting to hear back from Hakeem regarding whether he is still wanting payments in advance, which magazine will be attending and also if our Lupo engine transplanted friends are 'allowed' to come as well (their opinions have been duely noted).

Any questions/queries you can do through here or directly through PM'ing myself or Hakeem (Lupocharged), so please try to keep this ontopic and arguements to a minimum, thanks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I wont be putting the loop on the rollers, but might be there 2 watch! work is awkward and dont find out till the week before sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but I should be there if i'm not biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />