Hi, newbie.....familiar car?

biggaz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh Steves car is back!

Love your motor mate, seen it a couple of years back, it just looked as thogh it was some limited edition, the engineer had built for himself.

Quality motor, and quality rims its now sat on!

Welcome to the Club mate.

Nice one Gaz .like both motors Loopy is very euro stylee..And welcome to the Club..Dya know what rims you gonna get for the LOOP?

Cheers for the comments guy's!

The mk1 hasnt really got a lot done just coilovers, ashley zaust system, m3 rear light's, crystal crosshair fronts, few braces etc, borbet T's and a kent cam and filter! Few other bits and bobs?

Really not sure which wheels the lupo's gona get maybe some kerscher calypso's? Rh Classics? Need a dish though either way lol! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Its just been put on fk highsports which is also whats on the mk1. Also just fitted a BMC "style" cold air induction kit onto the loop, makes a nice sound too!

Can you get the smoked headlights for the lupo in rhd? Just seen LHD ones... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

cheers....gary

no RHD front lights but you can make your own wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6362

btw the Mk1 looks awesome and the loop looks great with those wheels! are they steffan alloy wheels?

I love both motors mate especially the mk1 as ive always wanted one but i got to have at least a P reg car to put my private plate on and i love the arosa's/lupo's when done like above

But assuming the arches are standard do the wheels rub on that drop or didnt you drive it with the wheels on

The arches are not rolled mate no, we tried it for a bit and all seemed well. Didnt look like it would rub until maybe a full car? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> Just gotta choose her own now...she doesn't want 8j rims cos she'l curb them, dont worry im trying to convince her otherwise!

I also love mk1's but i'd love to have a lupo gti, think the loop is a very nice car too! Was quite impressed.

Chris 260 are those modern lines on your cabby? If so what size? 8x15's? thay look sweet! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also what wheels are on the lupo mate? any pics??

Edited by biggaz

Aye defo a case of the wheels making the car on the cabby. What have you decided on for the girlfriend's lupo? Also what was the caliper clearence like on the 8x14's? It's really tight on my cups and that was putting me off going to 14's.

The clearance on the lupo was ok, it was close(ish) but not really that bad? Thinking maybe of kerscher calypso's (8x14) or a cheaper option is RH Classics with black centres! Yet to decide, maybe evn summit different lol wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Post some pics when i put them on!

ya lupo is pants and so is your golf .........................

nah man if ya owt on sunday will catch you then, liking the plate on the loop

Ahhh little gem... when i was sitting in the car it was like brand new then you told me the year i was well shocked, wish the previous owner of mine had kept him clean, wht about bbs rm splits may sell mine

aye mate cheers for the comments lol! I'll be out on sunday mate, might see ya there......LOVE the look of the splits mate but she won't have them? Tried to order some 8x14 kerscher calypso's but there not making them at the min? Back to the drawing board!

rhclassic.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

What you think about these, either black centres or silver?

or......not so keen but would look better on the car i think?????

platinp3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

Love the TH Modern lines but think they will cause trouble in 8x15??

hmmmmm, Ronal turbo's are a safe bet. Any ideas??

gary

ronal ls LS.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

very nice i think, look on advance automotive technologies site for others, v cheap

Ive got RH classics with black centres and Ronal Turbo's both in 15",the caliper clearance is very tight on the RH's though!

Cant decide which look better,they both make the car look so different

Both your cars look very nice though

T