Lupo Bra, whats the verdict???

89Rallye

Since theres alot of minor chips and scratches on the front of my Lupo, not to mention the grille is a complete write off due to a feck up with paint stripper!! (dont ask 79900201628080_0.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

They can look so good 4f_1_b.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" />

definitely NAY!

thats why they call it a bra...cos its usually got a tit in it laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

edited to say *no offence in case you do get one*

Edited by Damo

Is this a crap idea I need talking out of right away??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes

LOL, no need to ask what the verdict is then laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Just for the record I dont like them myself tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> , just saw it as an easy **TEMPORARY** solution to a problem blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> .

I was just worried people outside the car world (ie my neighbours etc) who dont understand or even know what it is would think I was a tit, case closed I think just put up with the stone chips and scratches for now then shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Again, these were factory options on Japanese Lupos.

IMO they look terrible and are only bought by yanks with no taste that drive behind a lot of pickups. That said though they do protect the front of your car and if you like then who are we to stand in your way!

if i could get one i'd have one in a shot. they look cool and serve a purpose. you lot make me wonder sometimes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

none of us have tape stuck to our cars tho and think it looks cool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Bring out the gimp-car

Mixed emotions here

Want to protect the car

Don't want it to look like a gimp car either

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hee hee hee

guess it would if you had the bra on and a comic relief red nose!

"Bring out the gimp!"

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Have you considered that clear plastic film on the front edge of the bonnett?  Like they stick on the rear wheel arches of Porches etc to stop stone chips?  

Looks a lot less g&y.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My problem is that the car is already scratched and chipped, I dont want this as a prevention for stone chips just to cover some up temporarily until I finish bulding my garage and can repaint the front end (again angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> ). Also cant wait to get my garage finnished now so I can prep and paint my Caddy shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I just wondered what one would look like on a red car, I do like them on certain colours (like the yellow Mk3 as shown, works so well with the black trim) but still think I prefer just the bonnet ones and not the complete front end ones.

We will have to see anyway, i've had to sorn the Lupo this month cause I cant afford to insure it and the caddy at the same time plus I need to do the steering and other little jobs so theres plenty of time to sums it up rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Edited by 89Rallye