52 plate black Lupo GTI for sale

blackmetalsam

Hello all. First Post and its to sell my much loved Gti. Life changes and unfortunately the car needs to go as much as it pains me to say it. I have owned the car for the last 9 years and have changed a load of things in that time.  Have all the receipts for the work carried out in this time. Never spared any expense on keeping things mechanically sound as this has been my daily driver for all that time.  Anyway here is the listing below. 

Make: VW

Model: Gti

MOT: till March 23

TAX: yes but not transferable anymore 

Engine size: 1.6

Fuel type: Petrol

Description including modifications:

New cambelt and water pump

Magnacore HT leads and Plugs

BMC enclosed induction kit

H&R Monotube coilovers 

vagbremtechnic grooved discs front and rear

HEL braided brake lines 

Mintex performance pads front and rear

Powerflex wishbone and rear beam bushes

H&R front antiroll bar

Whiteline rear antiroll bar

All other brake lines replaced 

Full stainless steel exhaust and manifold with cat

Stage one remap from Celtic tuning 

Oz Superleggaro 15" wheels tyres are in good condition and the wheels are mint. 

All this work carried out at one time in April 2019

Plus a load of other little things like window motors etc.... 

Also the rear seats and seat belts have been removed and are not part of this sale as I do not have them.  

Few things to note, milage is roughly 105k. There are a few body work pits and marks (no dents or major damage). I would describe them as to be expected with a car of this age thats not been treated like a baby in a garage and used twice a year. Cracked glass in wing mirror, interior light does not work, noisy door straps. Electric windows work but only from the drivers side switches. All other switches and heater etc work correctly. 

Price: £4500

Edited by blackmetalsam
Now pics uploaded

Mk2 …. 🤔 original parts ? Good question also rust pic’s needed I think x

• 1 month later...

Finally got some pics to upload. 

To the two who asked about original parts I'm not too sure what parts you mean. Like the airbox and wheels?  Or a 20 year old exhaust lol 

As far as the rear seats and belts go I never had them. But to be fair its just given me a usable boot so I've never had an issue.  

Edited by blackmetalsam

I just meant that most people who go for gtis now are religous. As in everything must be factory stock original. No mods at all. Not even lights or exhausts. So to get yours back to stock, they'd need wheels, seat belts, rear shelf, rear seats, engine stuff. Easy if you can find the bits... But that said, Germany has loads scrapped. I've been buying from their breakers yards over the years- for inside stuff, especially their passenger seat material (our drivers seat). :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...