KW V2 Coilovers (Lupo GTI)

AndyW

Have some coilovers that have been on my Lupo GTI. They are very well used, and in fact one is damaged and unuseable. However; these might be good for parts for someone, so if anyone is interested let me know. Quick pic, there are some other bits to these in a box in the garage!

I'm in Shropshire, happy to post but as we know these are heavy! But not impossible to send.

IMG_6249-1.jpeg

Edited by AndyW

Its been awhile since the MOT that uncovered the bust damper but from what I understand you are correct. And yes I have some components for the rears, when its light I will snap what's there and add to the thread.

As for how much, make me an offer of whatever you feel they are worth. 👍

You may be able to source spare parts from KW automotive in Rochester. They are very helpful. Not sure if you can get individual smaller parts but I got a single AP damper through them. They are listed as the contact point for KW too. 

Edited by Tripod
Idiot

I gave away a set in better condition than this. Only fault was about 1/2 inch snapped off the top of one rear spring and flaking coating.