Modification help

Adamsarosa1.0

lower it, run a straight through exhaust.

stick some awful wheels on it and a racing stripe.

learn to hate what you have created and then you can move on.

• Haha 1

don't spend any money on it at all. use the money you were intending to spend on a poverty spec car to simply buy a higher spec car. unless you just love lupos and arosas, in which case you are excused :)

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/9/2018 at 9:27 PM, Adamsarosa1.0 said:

I'm picking up an 02 mk2 arosa 1.0 tomorrow paying 1000 for it and it has 60k on the clock 1 previous owner and full service history, what modifications could I do to make it stand out a little more? 

Any suggestions welcome 

before modifying it, give it a service. Change oil, filters etc. After that install some coilovers. You can get budget coilovers for around £200. Then get some aftermarket wheels, wind deflectors, rear wiper delete, Get a sunstrip on, get a little boot spoiler if yours doesn't have one already, tint the rear windows, stubby Ariel, LED number plate lights, Camebridge rear lights, the list goes on.

• Sad 1

Wind deflectors...WTF are they all about?? We are not talking Lambo here boys!? On a 1.0 Arosa? Don't get those at all, and IMO they look ridiculous..

Rear wiper delete? Seriously? So, when it's pi$$ing down, which let's face it, it does a bit here in Blighty😆, you can't drive safely with full view from your rear window? Mental.

Sunstrip on??? Are we back to the 70's??? Strewth, you'll have you and your birds name across the front next then?

LED number plate lights...don't get me started ...the white follow spot running behind the car that dazzles following drivers and makes them wonder if that car in front is being transported upwards into a UFO....why?? Just, why??? It's just a number plate light 😜

23 hours ago, oldstout said:

Wind deflectors...WTF are they all about?? We are not talking Lambo here boys!? On a 1.0 Arosa? Don't get those at all, and IMO they look ridiculous..

Rear wiper delete? Seriously? So, when it's pi$$ing down, which let's face it, it does a bit here in Blighty😆, you can't drive safely with full view from your rear window? Mental.

Sunstrip on??? Are we back to the 70's??? Strewth, you'll have you and your birds name across the front next then?

LED number plate lights...don't get me started ...the white follow spot running behind the car that dazzles following drivers and makes them wonder if that car in front is being transported upwards into a UFO....why?? Just, why??? It's just a number plate light 😜

I second rear wiper delete. Never use mine.

Sunstrips are a big deal! Especially custom ones with name or nickname.

May I suggest you make your recommendations without dissing others.

I personally recommend looking on the Lupo owners club on Facebook for inspiration and to see where they go wrong quite often... 

I don’t know much about Arosa’s but I love the front and rear lights!

Maybe a bonnet extension to cover the lights to make it meaner looking?

enjoy your new car!!