To many red lupo's??

Stu92

Got tough desision to make, trying to get a hold of a lupo GTI for a while and found on close to me that I can afford only problem is that it's red. Now i Don't dislike the red colour it just that I've (now going to be the misses car) already got a red TDi lupo.

Would it be to sad to have a Mr and Mrs red lupo's???

Would kinda look like seeing ned families in matching shell suits.

Don't worry about it, go for the red, its a good colour and there aren't that many about, plus it shows off the GTi's shape very well, and hell, its not silver! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

ahhh hem whats up with classy silver???? lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've said this a few times now biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> One of which when this forum was born and there were only really silver Lupos on here, bar a couple of blacks and one or two reds. That was before Grey anthracite and Raven Blue were even invented!

Nothing wrong with silver as such, and especially on a GTi, as it does show off the shape very well, but there are SO many silver cars, that its as boring as white to me now.

On topic slightly, I saw yet another MK5 GTi again yesterday, in Silver this time, and it looked poor, very poor, does nothing for the shape. Black and Red is certainly that cars colour.

How things change. For some reason red was deemed unpopular many moons ago, and would not sell so well on the pre owned market. I prefered black but have to say the red when polished looks the puppies privates. matching paxos might look nedish. but we are talking lupos here. Purchase with confidence.

For some reason red was deemed unpopular many moons ago, and would not sell so well on the pre owned market.

Yeah, I remember looking at a red one in 2002 sometime and it was much cheaper than the silvers knocking around at the time.

On topic slightly, I saw yet another MK5 GTi again yesterday, in Silver this time, and it looked poor, very poor, does nothing for the shape. Black and Red is certainly that cars colour.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

After visiting the VW showroom the Dark blue colour on the MK5 GTi's is growing on me with the optional 18 inch wheels fitted

I personally like all the lupo gti colours, the golf gti however i'd only have in red or black i think. I've seen a blue one and although it looked nice it was still a bit dark/dull not really sure just something about it. confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

After visiting the VW showroom the Dark blue colour on the MK5 GTi's is growing on me with the optional 18 inch wheels fitted

Haven't seen one in that colour yet, only red, black and silver. Theres a guy on pistonheads with one in a grey similar to mine, and that looks ok in the pics. Haven't seen anyone hardcore enough to spec one in white though!

My god Kat are you still on here?

Nowt wrong with red... although everyone knows Anthricite is the colour to go for wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

go 4 it! people say that i have his n hers cars with my boyfriend just cos its black, but its a civic! so if u like the red then u mite as wel go 4 it!! i'd have a gti in any colour!! or every biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As autobahn above.

When I said when polished red looks the muts nuts, it was Ross`s i had in mind.

If buying today and had the choice Raven blue. But I just like dark colours.

Been away for a few week on holiday, and never got the chance to check out the GTi before hand. But went yesterday to check it out, but it was sold on Monday.

So tough descision avoided. The guy at the garage said a guy came up from London to check it out (it was in perth) he wanted a red one, and was seemingly finding it hard to his hands on one. Not sure if he was the one that bought it.

So my search contiues.

if u are intersted in a Red gti just drop us a pm wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />