NEW MERCHANT IDEAS?!

CPTNSPNDNGL

Hello beautiful people!

Right I know this has got a thread and has been done before but I want to know what merchant people would be interested in? It would be good advertisement for the website and (like as said before) be easier to recognise others from here, ie window banners hoodie maybe?

What are people thoughts?

Edited by CPTNSPNDNGL

I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but it wouldn't be worth the effort. There's not enough people who frequently go on the forum to warrant getting anything new done. Also if you do get a bit of interest in something, the numbers would be fairly small, making it really hard to find a supplier who is happy to do items.

Just to give you an idea, the last Club Lupo keyring I sold was the 1st September and June before that. My company made the keyrings, as I just wanted to do something for the forum and wasn't bothered about the money, but I can't see other suppliers being the same...

I second that! Really pleased with mine, it hasn't lost any of its colour at all! Everyone with a Lupo should definitely have one!

• 2 weeks later...

I second that! Really pleased with mine, it hasn't lost any of its colour at all! Everyone with a Lupo should definitely have one!

As above keyring is spot on well worth getting for any lupo owner :)

Cheers guys, you're the best! ^_^