Lupo 3L

FunkyMunky

Yeah, it had tinted windows, umm can't remember much else!

Oh yeah, passed it near the Stanley Green industrial estate on the A34.

Looked weird when compared with a normal Lupo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is this one silver, have an alloy wing, brock b2's by any chance?

there is one that seems to work at tesco's or someplace on Handforth Dean shopping centre, it is always parked there. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

do you live in wilmslow when you are up this way then? as you seem to spot a few cars round that way... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

is this one silver, have an alloy wing, brock b2's by any chance?

there is one that seems to work at tesco's or someplace on Handforth Dean shopping centre, it is always parked there. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

do you live in wilmslow when you are up this way then? as you seem to spot a few cars round that way... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I could tell it was standard except the tints, not sure about the wheels as we were both moving and it was that light green/blue colour, so I doubt it's the one you're talking about!

I live in Bramhall when i'm over here, what about you? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

As far as I could tell it was standard except the tints, not sure about the wheels as we were both moving and it was that light green/blue colour, so I doubt it's the one you're talking about!

I live in Bramhall when i'm over here, what about you?  smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i live in Hazel Grove, near Stepping Hill hospital, so not too far away.

mmmm yeah defo not the one i'm on about. lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i live in Hazel Grove, near Stepping Hill hospital, so not too far away.

mmmm yeah defo not the one i'm on about. lol blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah cool, i'll keep an eye out for you when i'm over that way! So if you get a guy in a Fiesta pointing and possibly waving then don't worry wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ah cool, i'll keep an eye out for you when i'm over that way! So if you get a guy in a Fiesta pointing and possibly waving then don't worry  wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol what colour fiesta you got? just so i wave back. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

you cant miss him its bright pink tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eek.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":eek:" border="0" alt="eek.gif" />

Sorry, thought i'd put that smiley in because it made me laugh.

It may be pink in your dreams, thinking about that, you need to stop dreaming about me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol what colour fiesta you got? just so i wave back. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's black (in the readers rides if you wanna look)!

• 2 years later...
Yeah, it had tinted windows, umm can't remember much else!

Oh yeah, passed it near the Stanley Green industrial estate on the A34.

Looked weird when compared with a normal Lupo!

Hi!

That was me!

I drive a silver blue Lupo 3L with tinted windows, an import from my mother country Sweden!

My job is located at Stanley Green!

I love my car! :roflmao::roflmao: