official retirement

Piers

Please remain seated and calm

I would like to announce my official retirement in argumentative replies. i shall refrain from telling people how it is...

I will still be here... but my thoughts shall remain in my head...

Sorry to anybody that has been offended by me or anything iv said... but im just truthful.

i must say its been a mixed bag, some went way too far! and some were quite funny to look back at. some went well and the discussions evolved into conversation and acceptance of others opinions (the whole object around my posts). my favourite being when i "dug myself out" of a hole on a for sale thread... It was never anything personal so i hope people are mature enough to accept that and maybe put their hands up too and share an apology....

anyway... enjoy abusing eachother as always!

Merry Christmas...

Piers

Edited by Piers

Our gay affair shall never be talked about again. ASW

Haha I read a comment you made once earlier today that said something like "I actually love piers. Not in a gay way" haha. Made me chuckle. We shall only speak of it between ourselves. What's ASW? Merry Christmas scotty.

If you would like to see it as an apology. That's fine with me :)

I still agree with what iv said previously but I'm not going to speak my mind anymore.

Haha I will keep to this ;)

Rich and scotty will miss it really. Lol