Hoobies..

electricpanda

crashing and burning here :( and to think of all the bashed shins and scraped wrists and elbows i got from learning to ride the thing... still nothing beats rolling down the street on a unicycle! 'part from maybe in the lupo!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and you may land tricks but you have the apparatus attached to your feet! its easy to land tricks when you dont have to try!

Haha, well if it makes you feel better when we do fall it hurts more because we cant step off!! :( AND its usually down a massive rail ;)

ha yeah, was in a skate park in sheffield the other day on my muni, was getting odd looks from your lot when i was doing balances and "jumps" :blush:

still nothing beats rolling down the street on a unicycle! 'part from maybe in the lupo!

or walking!

Haha, well if it makes you feel better when we do fall it hurts more because we cant step off!! :( AND its usually down a massive rail ;)

****! dont go telling me that it hurts more! i have broken things you didnt even know existed! haha just admit it, skateboarding is for more extreme than rollerskating!

competing in the indoor bouldering league in Aberdeen and Dundee, Outdoor rock Climbing trad/solo/sport, Ice climbing, mountain biking, road biking, running, hill walking, do a bit of juggling with weights too.

Edited by Crusoe

@ Tom - Unicycling. You got serious skills man.

I think that deserves some scene points.

+ 2

:)

Clairey *high five* :lol: cheers! my counter is now at 2 :huh:

ha yeah, was in a skate park in sheffield the other day on my muni, was getting odd looks from your lot when i was doing balances and "jumps" :blush:

Im off there tonight!! :D

****! dont go telling me that it hurts more! i have broken things you didnt even know existed! haha just admit it, skateboarding is for more extreme than rollerskating!

Depends on what you class as extreme, its more difficult to get good at yea but not as dangerous :(

Depends on what you class as extreme, its more difficult to get good at yea but not as dangerous :(

we arent going to agree. so lets just agree to disagree. :)

now onto you circus freak! :lol:

im getting into fixed geared track bikes! tricks look nuts!

Edited by Little Green Giant

Photography, wakeboarding, motor bikes. and a bit of xbox

Do you do all that jazz? If so ill give you a point!

+3

Yeah most of it apart from the back flip of the muni... thats just mental :lol: and the tyre walking i can keep that up very long and the silly bit at the end with the rail bridge i don't think id ever do that, on low walls is okay its not as far to fall :blush: also i wear more gear than those two haha

Oh I ski aswell :) Off in janruary!!! :D :D :D

:angry2:

we agree more than i anticipated!

Excellent haha!!!!!!

Yeah most of it apart from the back flip of the muni... thats just mental :lol: and the tyre walking i can keep that up very long and the silly bit at the end with the rail bridge i don't think id ever do that, on low walls is okay its not as far to fall :blush: also i wear more gear than those two haha

You can definately have some scene points then!!!

Edited by electricpanda

You must have at least one??

I have distractions, but nothing that would constitute a regular pastime. Telly, t'internet, music, jobs on the house, but no real 'me time'.