My lupo sport (black)

sheps

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really like the white one! just not too sure on the front plate.

oh, and remember to clean your sills properly lol

He just has the front plate their on a bracket for legality but easily comes off for shows etc. You wont see a dirty sill on my car (the black sport) but yeah his sills dont look too pretty but they do keep catching on stuff so prob partly the reason lol :D

Cheers for the positive comments all.

Sure I saw the white one in Leamington a couple of weeks ago, up by sainsburys. Hadn't seen on it here before, so didn't put a spotted up, probably should of now!

White ones mine, I work in Leamington. Probably on the way up to Halfrauds or something!

Superb the white one...!

Which wheels and tyres measures are on...?

:lol:

Cheers,

D.

Cheers, 14" Steffans BCWs. 8" front with 195/40s and 9" back with 195/45's!

O and greenson do you go to the coventry vag meet near the rico as i think a few of us are going over tonight would be cool to see your car in the flesh :)

alright mate, sorry i didnt get back to you, yer i do occasionally, but i work on wednesday evenings.

I will be there on the 15th of this month as i have the day off. :)

Sure I saw the white one in Leamington a couple of weeks ago, up by sainsburys. Hadn't seen on it here before, so didn't put a spotted up, probably should of now!

All the cars in the photos are from warwick and leam what car you driving anyhow so we know to look out for u :)

• 5 months later...

7323_151751857243_569567243_3441973_809650_s.jpg

Just a quick update as havent posted for a while things have changed a bit on my car. Full engine rebuild and new clutch whilst it was out, De badged grill and few other bits of paint. New interior, spacers on rear wheels and gone a bit lower. Cambridge lights and a few other touches.

Nice to see a few faces at Edition shame i didn't get to meet more of you but spent too much time either drunk or hungover. Myself and OPS entered show and shine have no idea how i did but knew i wouldn't win with the class of some of the cars.

Edited by sheps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...