cam_d

1.4 tdi Arosa s

Hey guys, been a big fan of these wee beauts for quite a while, decided to go for it and so far so good.

Only iphone pics at the moment, the only things i have done so far is change the headlight bulbs, just to do me through the summer, I thought i'd put the blue and yellow bulbs in, looks quite smart in person...

The sidelights are the Osram T5 led's and are really really good, just want decent ones in the number plate festoons if anyone can suggest any?

EC6B5C82-50F3-4ED2-8F4A-FE76ADE89FDD_zps

9F336B93-54B0-4744-9532-AE103513CD25_zps

924E64AE-0306-4481-A155-433DC4F8DE66_zps

I bought speaker adaptors, and now the doorcards don't fit! livid.. again if anyone can recomend some that would be great...

Wheels are pending, suspension too...

Remap tomo :)

Edited by cam_d

I forgot to add, I had a remap today, has def made a difference, pulls really well and for longer.

No need to down shift to overtake in fifth too :)

a guy ino has one and keeps up with bigger cars no dramas. and thats without a remap Pmsl

54CB2D41-625C-4A57-88D3-0F3FF04F7075_zps

F0C5E5CB-5BE5-4771-BE74-6BCD119A0E2C_zps

as you can see in this pic, it's lined up with the clip at the back and the speaker doesnt line up with the doorcard

3EB68FDB-68EA-49C6-B48A-6FD37FA2420C_zps

Those adaptors look completely different to the ones I've seen, looks like the 3 bolt Vauxhall fitment? I'd bin them tbh and get some more, they're too wide and the wrong fittings by the looks of things.

yeah i had to drill another hole, pretty annoyed about it as i just assumed that's what you had to do :(

yeah i had to drill another hole, pretty annoyed about it as i just assumed that's what you had to do :(

Sorry to tell you mate, but they're definitely the wrong speaker rings. The ones I had lined up with the old holes and were thinner, so they'd sit behind the door card.

• Like 1

Sorry to tell you mate, but they're definitely the wrong speaker rings. The ones I had lined up with the old holes and were thinner, so they'd sit behind the door card.

you got a link to the ones you have? to make sure i get the proper ones this time, gonna try get my money back from company

Yep there the ones!

• Like 1

Thanks, that's appreciated :)

I have ordered new rear lights, coilovers and new top mounts.... And i'm away to pick up my wheels on friday, can't wait :)

Speaker adaptors arrived and fitted. thanks for the heads up on them being the wrong ones, genuinely wouldn't of known... thought i was going mad haha

Speaker adaptors arrived and fitted. thanks for the heads up on them being the wrong ones, genuinely wouldn't of known... thought i was going mad haha

It's a genuine shame you drilled them in too! Aha

Did you get a refund?

It's a genuine shame you drilled them in too! Aha

Did you get a refund?

nope no refund. will just despute it on ebay, they are clearly the wrong ones :-/

Some progress has happened :)

from this

5C3E4803-DED8-4123-90CC-8C97B9D56214_zps

to this

6EEDB621-DEBB-4681-B4E1-3BD7535B95FB_zps

photo is crap, kinda on purpose. still to lower the rear a bit more

Edited by cam_d

If you're on coils, take the rear adjusters out, then you'll be low! :thumbsup:

Looking good though, should get some Lupo lights on the back, made all the difference on mine!