Go low stay comfy ?

vDKx

Depends how you do it and how define comfort.

Shocks and springs for a fixed 60mm drop will be your best bet, as the srpings won't be as hard as coilovers as they won't need to of been made stiff enough to handle extreme lowering.

KW coilovers will be your best bet if you go the coilover route.

As always, it comes down to buying the best you can afford.

My AP coilover are reasonable when it comes to comfort. They're stiff but they're not harsh. The lower the went the bumpier they got.

Yes, I'n in KW v1s and have been for nearly 7 years, but not stupid low. Obviously not like standard suspension, but still comfy enough and great for road trip fun.

Lowish coilovers will always be on the firm side. Comfortable is rather subjective as everyone has different tolerances. The KW coilovers seem to work very well if you want to go low.

If you want improved handling but only a mild decrease in ride height then I would recommend you go for the Bilstein B12 kit. Thats the best aftermarket kit i've driven. A firm stable ride but soaks up the bumps and ruts. It even coped with the road to our unit!

Bilstein B12 for Lupo GTI

You will need new rear top bushes to sit the rear nice with this kit as the standard ones are too thick.

Cheers

Kev

KW v1s will soak up all the bumps that are supposed to be there. Speed bumps and giant

****ing holes in the road that the council cba to fix it won't soak up but you just dodge them, it's a good game.

• Like 3