Dodgy member & listing

JackRobo10

i agree with this... anyone can sign up.

id only trust popular users with higher post counts. Anyone with less than 100 should be treated with caution. Not that they are bad people... but you just have to look out for yourself.

hope you get it sorted. Id cut my losses with £16 and move on... they are horrible lights anyway lol

I'm not sure that helps lol! They'd probably look alright when fitted?

Only £16 i paid but its not the point really , Cant just mark it as paid as he is the seller and only the seller can do it . Everytime i try and ring him i just get no answer off him , Even tried his number off a friends phone but no answer but probaby just coincidence .

People on a forum like this you should be able to trust but clearly not

You can mark it as payment sent in ebay. If he refuses to acknowledge the payment you can send proof to ebay.

I'd rip every one of you mutha ****ers off in a heart beat

Apart from piers as he sends cash in cards with kisses

• Like 1

MLR incident?

A guy broke into a snap on van, stole all the tools, got arrested. The snap on dealer posted up on the lancer register about the incident. Next thing, the guy who stole the tools came on and started bragging about how easy it was and how it was worth doing the time for.

Between all the users they managed to track him down, posted up his address, Facebook, for sale adverts and pictures of his house etc. went viral, crashed the forum every day for a week, hundreds of pages of comments in a few days, nobody will ever deal with him again I suspect.

Edited by JoeA

A guy broke into a snap on van, stole all the tools, got arrested. The snap on dealer posted up on the lancer register about the incident. Next thing, the guy who stole the tools came on and started bragging about how easy it was and how it was worth doing the time for.

Between all the users they managed to track him down, posted up his address, Facebook, for sale adverts and pictures of his house etc. went viral, crashed the forum every day for a week, hundreds of pages of comments in a few days, nobody will ever deal with him again I suspect.

Still confused :P

I'd rip every one of you mutha ****ers off in a heart beat

Apart from piers as he sends cash in cards with kisses

:bleh:

where have you been? whatsap...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cant really believe the cheek of this guy , He has now Re-listed the exact item i bought and payed for again on Ebay with the same account he sold them to me originally with and with the negative feedback left as a result .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/volkswagen-lupo-tinted-tailights-/321105907844?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D7032876955879799015%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D321105907844%26

The cheek!

Have you reported to eBay?

Yeah just reported now as duplicate listing but wouldnt let me enter the item number of the previous listing as it has ended already, so i doubt they will acknowledge my report. would appreciate if anyone else could report it aswell?

Jack