Rear Windscreen Washer

Hiya all,

My rear windscreen washer has decided that it doesn't want to play nice. I've tried the old pin trick but it doesn't seem to make any difference , looking at the "jet thingy" (getting all technical) it looks extremely limescaled over and probably just needs a good scrub.

Can anyone tell me if I can take it off without breaking anything to give it a good clean ? Or I'll just have to repeatedly attack it with Cillit Bang until it behaves?

probably easier to pull the pipe from the wiper motor and see if the water comes out of that. if it doesn't then start taking out your interior. hello from blackhall by the way

nope! ours was bought last feb and hasn't left the drive yet but i know of the car you mean. lad is called nathan, but i don't think he's on here. sophie hasn't passed her test yet so it gives me the chance to do allsorts to the car. i know a good painter as well, he lives in horden too. he;s going to paint ours when i get the chance to prep it. where are you by the way, we live the closest you can get to horden, but in blackhall . right down the scheme houses, last street on the estate.

I'm behind the TSB Bank in Horden at the moment! Been seeing ALOT of Lupo's around recently, and one the same colour as mine being chased by the police lol. It's a youngish guy with white alloys I've seen him parked at the bottom of my street a few times too.

I am so tempted to change the colour of mine but ... who knows we'll see lol.

it isn't difficult on these little cars, just whip out the interior etc but they are totally painted if you want to change the colour it's best to do the lot. what do you fancy then? saw a cracking white one somewhere on here or something totally different...

I do love white but my husbands car is white, wouldn't mind white with hints of purple! I was looking at someones lupo thread on here the other day , a black one with little hints of purple and it was GORGEOUS

• 3 weeks later...