If you had to get rid of one...

mattarosa

Well said Nicki!

Old English Spangles anyone?

...and Mars Bars at 3d, Black Jacks and Fruit Salad 8 for 1d?

Sweet Cigarettes and Spanish Gold (sweet tobacco)?

I'm talking the ' 60s.

Mum and dad used to park the car for free, nip into Woolies and get a bag of broken biscuits and leave myself and 3 elder brothers for what seemed like hours to do the weekly shopping in the high street.

Child abuse or what!

And nobody took you. Couldn't do it nowadays... You'd be reported to every charity going for abuse. Nspcc, RSPCA, dvla, police, fire brigade an even to the local pcso!

I wouldn't want to live in a world without Twix.

Ditto,have one most days from the vend machine at work, won three with the special promo wrappers too, which was nice :)

Cadbury chocolate's so much better though, for that Wispa wins. Also Nestlé kills babies. True story.

• Like 1

Tough one. When the giant smarties came out I got a half moon shaped one & sent it to Nestlé with a complaint letter that outlined how disappointed I was as I had "...always found your products to be of excellent quality and had come to believe that Smarties did, indeed, have the answer". They sent me a cheque for two pounds.

You complained because you had half a smartie?

I'm assuming to get the free stuff. You hear all the time about folk getting free boxes of sweeties when they compain. I found an empty (but sealed and full of air) double decker at work. I was gonna send it off but some sonovabitch colleague stole it. I bet they're lying on a bed of double deckers right now... :cry: Edited by Pete91

I once bought a Kit Kat that had no wafer, but was solid milk chocolate. I wrote and complained and got a ÂŁ5 voucher.

Irony is that I was already onto a winner as the chocolate was worth more that the wafer equivalent.

Nice work Ray. It was all for the fun of complaining/free stuff. We got a big box of Kettle Chips cos we got one that looked burnt in a small 25p introductory pack.