Scott's Black Lupo - KENT

on it in a lupo

looking good mate, should come to the bluewater meet we have monthly - its on this friday (1st) always the first friday of the month, inbox me if you're interested and i'll give you my number! Also, we should meet, im just over the water in grays :)

Liking the useage of carbon vinyl!. i need to get some it makes the car look so tidy!

i got mine of amaron, 2 a4 sheets for £3.50 P&P, might get some sticker bomb to add a bit of color next.

looking good mate, should come to the bluewater meet we have monthly - its on this friday (1st) always the first friday of the month, inbox me if you're interested and i'll give you my number! Also, we should meet, im just over the water in grays :)

when i pass my test im on it, ill inbox you when i get my licence

cool :D can't wait!

yer will be good.

hey dude... what did you use to spray your badges coz i wanna do the same :) and how did you upload your pics?

i just us satin black spray from halfords for the badges, i took the back one off and just masked up my front one,

and for the photo upload i us photo bucket and get the link code to put it on here.

oh and another thing... did you have to prime the badges or just spray straight on top of the chrome? thanks for the help... thinking of doing mine you see. http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh527/brianbass1/?action=view&current=SAM_0153.jpg

Sand, prime, colour, sand (very fine wet & dry 1500+ grit), lacquer. Few thin layers of each about 15 mins apart. Leave a day between each painting stage ideally.

[edit] Actually you won't need the lacquer if you're going for a satin finish

Edited by Koop

oh and another thing... did you have to prime the badges or just spray straight on top of the chrome? thanks for the help... thinking of doing mine you see. http://s1250.photobu...nt=SAM_0153.jpg

well you should do it like KOOP said but i just sanded the badge to make it rough the sprayed it and its been fine so it up to you how you wanna do it really lol

Sand, prime, colour, sand (very fine wet & dry 1500+ grit), lacquer. Few thin layers of each about 15 mins apart. Leave a day between each painting stage ideally.

[edit] Actually you won't need the lacquer if you're going for a satin finish

not updateing in a long time because have no funds to do anything at the moment but plans are....

• black badges
  • debump
  • black steels
  • debadge 1.4 and lupo emblems
  • catback exhaust
  • carbon air box or air filter
  • lower on coilovers
  • smooth bumpers

so need some money :tongueout:

Edited by on it in a lupo