17,18,19 year olds insurance who are you guys with ?companies&prices

Fretwell

thankful to everyone with session replies much appreciated ? and im talking about insurance not molding my car on this thread go wine to your mums somewhere else if this is boring dont comment . theres no need to if you dont like what you see dont bother saying anything that isnt relevant or the old age comment of check or read other threads first

• Like 1

No you misunderstand, your original post was boring, its not now as we have all posted on it.

The mods are pretty hot on weeding out spam from build threads tbf. Especially if you ask them nicely. If you start one I promise to be nice. Unless you have a bad boy bonnet.

i would never ruin a bonnet or waste money purchasing such shocking bonnet modding possibly ever made other than fake air intake scoops

The mods are pretty hot on weeding out spam from build threads tbf. Especially if you ask them nicely. If you start one I promise to be nice. Unless you have a bad boy bonnet.

hey koop as to my previous reply heres a lupo with a bad boy bonnet and a air intake scoop

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90482047@N02/8241852403/