17,18,19 year olds insurance who are you guys with ?companies&prices

Fretwell

Your mam has a stinky biff.

I only posted that so that when other people search insurance threads in the future it might give them a giggle for their troubles

• Like 1

dont worry fretwell theres a few on here. Its just giving a bad name to the club, ive already been told its gone down hill to certain people and its becoming a bit of a joke now, i have a build thread but wont put it on this site as i know they will just spam the thread like the 99% of the others they do.

dont worry fretwell theres a few on here. Its just giving a bad name to the club, ive already been told its gone down hill to certain people and its becoming a bit of a joke now, i have a build thread but wont put it on this site as i know they will just spam the thread like the 99% of the others they do.

just a joke , sad people just begging to wind people up. worse than bbm . i joined because it looked a cool forum certain people need to refrain from pointless comments ! glad you share the frustration

just a joke , sad people just begging to wind people up. worse than bbm . i joined because it looked a cool forum certain people need to refrain from pointless comments ! glad you share the frustration

i disagree the people like scotty, rich, joe, joti, piers, and even ray who do all the piss taking actually tend to be the most helpful as well if you ask a sensible question they will give a sensible answer, plus they tend to be honest if they think the car looks **** they will say it and you know you've built a good car when they say its good! they're opinions are one of the most valued on the forum in my mind

• Like 1

Hand on heart if you ask an honest question ill try and answer it, if you ask a stupid question ill take the mick.

Here im taking the mick, deservedly so.

A few of on here are old schoolers in body and mind, there is an engine needing to be changed over in a day we are there with tools in the boot, parts need to be borrowed then they are borrowed, knee tremblers need knocking out we are there knocking them out.

Having boring questions asked on the forums is well..................boring.

More so when there are people on here producing really stunning or interesting cars often on limited resources, they just just reach down and grab their balls/flaps and have a go at it without having to ask everyone elses permission to fit in.

• Like 1

Hand on heart if you ask an honest question ill try and answer it, if you ask a stupid question ill take the mick.

Here im taking the mick, deservedly so.

A few of on here are old schoolers in body and mind, there is an engine needing to be changed over in a day we are there with tools in the boot, parts need to be borrowed then they are borrowed, knee tremblers need knocking out we are there knocking them out.

Having boring questions asked on the forums is well..................boring.

More so when there are people on here producing really stunning or interesting cars often on limited resources, they just just reach down and grab their balls/flaps and have a go at it without having to ask everyone elses permission to fit in.

you just summed up what i was trying to say :P, i think people just need to learn to take banter, i take it :P i attempt to give it too :') (no puns intended)

There's banter then there's ruining a fourm. All this vote bla bla is everywhere on the fourm! Yeah okay fair play there is some good comments that come out of the said people but as said 90% is piss taking and it was bare able at first but now its just old and boring. Why ruin a good fourm! There is knowledgeable people on here who know a lot about lupos and dubs! But what I'm trying to say just cut the banter down a tad otherwise all these new people signing up are gonna think this forums a joke.

Rant over

I think he might be rich, although would you want his vote !

He does sound like the type who would hang out in the living room at a house party when everyone knows the kitchen is where all the **** goes down

Edited by scotty_82

I'm with Bell. I'm the main driver, with my mum and my boyfriend also on there. Fully comp. my first car. (Lupo 1.0L E) all mods declared; coilovers, decorative front, alloys, "stickers" lol and some other bits and bobs. For the the whole year I'm paying £680, and I'm 19 btw ;) xx

Edited by charlie_kmb
  • Like 1

The mods are pretty hot on weeding out spam from build threads tbf. Especially if you ask them nicely. If you start one I promise to be nice. Unless you have a bad boy bonnet.

• Like 1

62 posts and only been a member since march, yeah youve added alot to the forum for you to be vocal on how it should be ran.