COCO Fundraising meet - Manchester children's hospital 02.12.12 **Location Change**

Adam R4

Hello everyone, me and my girlfriend (RosieTheArosa) have taken it upon ourselfs to raise money for children who are in Manchester Children's hospitals Cleft Ward, I myself have been in there, as people who know me would know I have a cleft lip and palate myself, the reason where trying to raise money is to buy Christmas presents for the children who are unfortunate enough to be in over the days of Christmas, we aim to make it as special as we can for them and we need plenty of help, so, we've decided to put a local meet together in aid to raise money, we aim to make it as big as possible and that will be with the help from you! Any help is much appreciated! We have contacted local groups so we expect many cars to show up, okay it's winter, lets see your winter mode :D

Thankyou all, hope you can make it!

Adam and Olivia

8207460872_fa9166094f.jpg

COCO fundraising meet by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Edited by Adam R4

Guest Kristoffer

Adam i've not had pleasure of meeting you or your girlfriend but if there where more people like you's in this world it would be a better place all i can say is nothing but pure respect to you both i can't even find the right words to say

Adam i've not had pleasure of meeting you or your girlfriend but if there where more people like you's in this world it would be a better place all i can say is nothing but pure respect to you both i can't even find the right words to say

that is very very sweet! thankyou it really means a lot!!!

Hello everyone, me and my girlfriend (RosieTheArosa) have taken it upon ourselfs to raise money for children who are in Manchester Children's hospitals Cleft Ward, I myself have been in there, as people who know me would know I have a cleft lip and palate myself, the reason where trying to raise money is to buy Christmas presents for the children who are unfortunate enough to be in over the days of Christmas, we aim to make it as special as we can for them and we need plenty of help, so, we've decided to put a local meet together in aid to raise money, we aim to make it as big as possible and that will be with the help from you! Any help is much appreciated! We have contacted local groups so we expect many cars to show up, okay it's winter, lets see your winter mode :D

Thankyou all, hope you can make it!

Adam and Olivia

8207460872_fa9166094f.jpg

COCO fundraising meet by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

MAY I ADD THAT I HAVE TAKEN IT UP, NOT YOU ADAM ;)

- THERES A NEW FLYER WITH ALL THE CORRECT DETAILS ON OUR PAGE ALSO IVE POSTED IT ON THE CLUB LUPO FACBOOK GROUP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS ANY UNWANTED LITTLE VOUCHERS, STICKERS, SMELLY SETS ETC PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT SILVER.AROSA@HOTMAIL.CO.UK FOR OUR RAFFLE EVERYTHING GOES TO A GOOD CAUSE! :)

Guest Kristoffer

are you coming along? LOVING YOUR CLUB MEMBER VOTE!

Wish i could but i don't have my license or my car yet otherwise i would do my best to make this meet

No problem Olivia

Edited by Kristoffer

I'll make a donation as soon as my money comes in from the college but i would rather send it to you or Adam

Thanks for your support Kris, means a lot!

This is hoepfully going to be big, need everyone to turn out!

Guest Kristoffer

Thanks for your support Kris, means a lot!

This is hoepfully going to be big, need everyone to turn out!

No problem Joe

I'm a little Surprised, Joe your helping with this aswell ?

Guest Kristoffer

What are you saying about Joe? I'm not at all surprised, he's a lovely young man.

Koop i wasn't saying anything about Joe your just trying to mix it go and spam another not this one

Edited by Kristoffer