anyone know where i could get a leather interior for my loop?

Not all GTIs :) I have a cloth gti interior in mine. Very rare to find gti leathers for sale though. Golf mk4 recaros fit with a little grinding :) come in leather too :)

No problem, i know the mk1 tt seats fit with some little work, but dont know about mk2 seats

A little...really?

If your wanting a set that will go straight in it's pretty much lupo leathers or a retrim. The former is extremely rare as mentioned though!

Next best option is mk4 recaros (not done them myself but from what i've read they only require a little grinding).

Mk1 tt seats do look lovely though :thumbsup:

wait for a set to come up on ebay. In the last month i've seen 2 sets of TT seats that have been adapted to fit Lupo's and a set of Lupo gti leather seats, all under £300

and message grazo22 he was selling a set of tt grey leather seats not long back, maybe he still has them

certain leather is rare as hen's teath

Pre 2001 was a completely differnet type of leather, only came in a few cars (what i have got) and was available in light grey as well. 4 sets i know of. 3 black without airbags, 1 black with airbags, 1 light grey without airbags

Post 2001 was the same as gti leather and much more in comparison.

Colour Conecpt leather, i have only ever seen blue and half red interior in this country, Probably roughly about 6 sets i know of. (2 gti's, 3 sports, 1 1.4s known and 1/2)

Edited by lupo1.0se

certain leather is rare as hen's teath

Pre 2001 was a completely differnet type of leather, only came in a few cars (what i have got) and was available in light grey as well. 4 sets i know of. 2 black without airbags, 1 black with airbags, 1 light grey without airbags

Post 2001 was the same as gti leather and much more in comparison.

Colour Conecpt leather, i have only ever seen blue and half red interior in this country, Probably roughly about 5 sets i know of.

yeaaah buddy. Think Rowan with the taff green lupo has got the same light grey leather as you, the pre 2001 set