Alex's Blackpudlian Polo 9n tdi- New Daily

Al3xTee

FK AKs don't have adjustable lows on the rear I think it's a 40mm drop. Unless they've changed them now obviously. You could get shorter springs or keep the rake & run bigger tyres on the rear like I did with mine ;)

FK AKs don't have adjustable lows on the rear I think it's a 40mm drop. Unless they've changed them now obviously. You could get shorter springs or keep the rake & run bigger tyres on the rear like I did with mine ;)

Hum, I shall have to look at that. But when I bought them it did say rear: 40-95mm drop (or something like that, but the front was 100mm and rear 95mm)

Edited by Arosa.Al

Lupo rears next?

Ta :) and I'm not sure. Having silver wheels I think all red rears may just be too much. I may consider Cambridges but I don't think I will find a good cheap set!

Mytyres are the cheapest, but as I said I'm looking for parts worns really

You'll have a job finding part worms (unless someone puts some up for sale on here or another similar site) as I was looking for the same when I needed some. Ended up just buying 4x new tyres from mytyres, Nankang NS2.

Just some shots I got over the weekend, I'm not a professional!

P5060680_zpsc6b31f0d.jpgP5060683_zps6e7de53e.jpgP5060687_zps8517a90a.jpgP5060693_zps04ca7d22.jpg

I hope to be going lower soon and get some smaller tyres

Alex :)

Edited by Arosa.Al

So these came out

3037c309d5bc0aeceb776ec8c1f3e974_zpsaff5

Rear arch gap

4db75316b6d9fdc27324ea184c657000_zps765b

4a278105e9aad0d7a071386cca298ca6_zpsa158

My badly placed unphased sticker, wind took it and it stuck there, didn't want to risk pulling it back off! Still needs to be lower at the back!

Alex :)

Edited by Arosa.Al

Finally got some tyres! Bridgestone Potenzas 165/50/15, unfortunately probably won't be fitted for all types but I will get them on as soon as possible!

780920f308817303585a14f4fb991f26_zpse86c

Just need to prep for all types now :)

Alex

Hum, I shall have to look at that. But when I bought them it did say rear: 40-95mm drop (or something like that, but the front was 100mm and rear 95mm)

It's looking like they've changed them now.

Looking good anyway mucker :D