Inters Anyone? Stylish new Int and Ext looks inside!

SimonJ

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DanGTI)
was it an argument? I thought it was just people taking the piss out of the taped up lupo and the owner trying not to sound bothered.

if i was bothered about what people think then i wouldn't have posted pics. did you read the original title? it's having a laugh.

i wouldn't dream of slating someone's car on here, even though there's more than ample oppurtunity. plenty of monster truck ride heights on 17s etc etc

to the other dude who's name i forget. i know full well what 'rat' and 'ratting' means. it's different to the 'rat stylz' group i'm a member of. that's more of a state of mind

state of mind? wtf are u on about boy. were talking about car modifications here not `Tai-Chi`.

if i get a `tow-hook`...and maybe a trailer will that be rat?....what if the trailer has schmidt wheels? or how about a set of those fluffy tiger print seatcovers? or hang on what if i get several car par dents....does that count?

IMO the whole point of modifying your car is to make it different, your car has hit the nail on the head, i do like it, i liked it last year when you had the teddy bears on, the only thing im not sure about is all the tape, but it is different so it gets my thumbs up! ill look forward to seeing it in the flesh sometime this year at the shows.

Why don't you put square wheels on? That'd be radically different & sooooo cool! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Or just do random stuff like glue polystyrene cups to it, or tape bin bags all over it. Very arty! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(DanGTI)
bin bags.....genius.....or take it even further; remove or smash a window and tape a bin bag in its place.

Now, THAT is pure class! I think you're onto something there!

To give it that authentic `broken-in` look! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is just soooo cool.

Anyone who says otherwise just 'doesnt get it'.

Just a quick question how old r u guys? Coz from my guessin u cd be 10? 11 maybe? just confused by all the childish banta :?

I've always liked this car since i saw it in PVW, think it had the carbon bonnet on then, blue and the chequered flag on the roof is a great combination.

He's only put the pic up as a joke coz the tape is holding the bumper on, not like it was an intensional styling mod, even if it is its definately different laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> If thats what he's aiming for the fair play to the guy.

im 23 with a mental age of 12...(cant wait for the moody teenager years!)

ive always laughed whenever i saw this car in PWV.....but take it easy, its only taking the piss out of this fellas appalling taste in modifications. I find it funny when people comment on my car and say 'goin off roading?' (and other such hilarious, witty comments)

I think we should have a new section on the forum for `rat-concepts` for the elite few who are cool enough to 'get it'

QUOTE(Topper)
He's only put the pic up as a joke coz the tape is holding the bumper on, not like it was an intensional styling mod

crap, dont tell me someone has finally got it :shock: laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
crap, dont tell me someone has finally got it  :shock:  :lol:

Well i do seem to be the first laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(zippy)
Doesnt explain the gearstick gaitor nonsense tho tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dont tell me u havnt seen the flower holders they have in the new beetles laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(LupoSi)
the very fact that you'd put schmidts on your trailer means you've no imagination.

i used to have schmidts. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

awesome.

QUOTE(Topper)

QUOTE(zippy)
Doesnt explain the gearstick gaitor nonsense tho tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dont tell me u havnt seen the flower holders they have in the new beetles laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My ex missus had one, I hated driving it!

Think it was the fact I kept throwing the plastic flower in the back that was the final nail in the coffin laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />