Will they fit? 8J

JBarr

I have searched through a lot of thread on here and still not a definitive answer.

Basicly I've been offered a set of wellers, 13" 8J ET0 with 175/50 tyres. Even with the tyre stretch, I have a feeling the real low offset these won't fit even if I got my arches rolled.

But most guys have a tone more of knowledge than me.

So will the fit with rolled arches or should I find something a little less wide?

Cheers

James

If you've been offered them then why not just try them and see? Then you know for yourself.

I should of put, when I said offered, I didn't mean free aha, but they are cheap and a 120 mile round trip. I'd rather know if it's possible first before committing and thought someone on here would know.

Edited by JBarr

Thanks for all the help! I didn't think they would fit. I hopefully now should be getting some banded 'mini G60' steelies off a mate. 8J et35. Might space them slightly as I have a feeling they maybe rather close the springs/strut. But much happier with the way more lupo friendly offset on the bandeds and they look better than wellers.

Thanks again for the replies!

Its a simple no im afraid. If you fitted rally style over fenders to your car then maybe ha.

Click the link for rota grid 8j 0et and look at the poke..

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=66255&st=60

Haha. Made me laugh how the guy obviously never managed to get them to fit so just abandoned the thread.

They are passat or golf steels not any kind of family relation to the g60 steels, nd doubtful they are et35 unless they have been double banded