thoughts?!

emmalouise12

hi guys just looking for some inspiration and advice from you all?

im going for a black/green theme with my lupo n so far have only got to painting my calipers haha i wanna do some more to make it more uniquebut keepin it subtle, what do you suggest :wave:

its up to you but i've got a black lupo and i've done my badges satin black :) interior wise you can paint your heater surrounds and T piece in the centre, if you look through the members cars section you'll get some ideas :D

I think green badge swould look pretty sweet mate, maybe get some green rim tape think it would look smart against the black wheels... Just my opinion haters gone hate !! Lol

Possibly your mirror caps ?? All down to you really chap it's your car !!

Edited by rickyd1992

ive not done a car up before ya see and i dont wanna make it look chavvy haha rim tape ya reckon? sounds quite goodthat may look pretty cool, as ive said before the calipers are green n against the wheels looks fantastic

No, please don't.

VW badges in either chrome or black and the coloured ring around the wheels is so RipSpeed.

Have a look around for inspiration.

ha i dont mind you callin me a chap lol i never even thought about it haha.

i like the idea of green badges n rim tape but i also like the idea of going black too, surely with green calipers i need to be sticking to the green theme?!

thanks for the photoshop great work :D

I would go for green wing mirrors, green badges.

Interior wise, you can do all sorts from the inside bit of the door handles, to the air vents. just have a ratch with a screwdriver and a few torx bits and see what you can take off haha, carefully though.

Im going for a blue and yellow theme soon so im searching for ideas aswell :P

whats with the painting your badges thing, it looks ****.

keep it subtle, green calipers id go for and thatd be about it.

unless u go green wheels then maybe green mirrors to match, but just dont start painting anyhting that easy to take off the car green

I think if you want to keep your car unique and original do it how you want it... dont ask other people..?

I personally think green is the best colour to use with black but it has to be lime green. Its also very hard to achieve what i think your trying to get without making it look tacky. Paint the wheels ford RS green and calipers black. that would look better imo.

and just to second what a few have already said... DONT PAINT THE BADGES! Silver or black as Ray said. they should not be touched in any other way... unless you paint the inside of the badge holder.

Edited by Piers