Finally got my lupo! :D

katiepollard

Was really struggling to find a decent lupo within 60 miles of my area, finally last night one showed up which was 5 miles away, the colour I wanted, a 1.4 like I wanted and about the right money! Was dead chuffed :D viewed it, and it was sold to me as Soon as I saw it! A few scuffs but nothing major :) photos shall be up when I pick it up Sunday :D

• Like 1

There has been so many times where I thought f*** it I'll just get a polo for now because there more common, but I knew that if I did get a polo then I wouldn't be satisfied cus it's not what I really want haha! One will show up soon :)

Haha yeah i keep looking at Golfs but it's deff gonna have to be a Lupo! Really want one and i hope one does show up soon!

Looks like a nice Lupo you got yourself there!

Well done on waiting, that's exactly what I did when I was after finding a low Milege Lupo TDI

Took me ages to find one at a decent price too then same things like you, one came up for sale, local only about 5 miles away & with 35'000 miles on it!

Was well pleased! Cheers Gav

could do with some inspiration to be honest as its my first car, im not familular with it all haha! but it all interests me so i shall have a read through some thrads to get some ideas and will soon post one up :D

yeh theres some nice projects on here to give you some inspiration, i made a project thread yesterday when i eventually got my phone to work :)

Have fun and good luck, your journey starts here ;)

thankyou! and im sure ill have lots of fun with it :D

yeh theres some nice projects on here to give you some inspiration, i made a project thread yesterday when i eventually got my phone to work :)

shall have a butchers :D

She looks lovely! Good luck with getting started! :thumbsup:

I've got me a 1.4 Red loopy, love her already, can't wait to get my project started.

Haha yeah i keep looking at Golfs but it's deff gonna have to be a Lupo! Really want one and i hope one does show up soon!

Will keep an eye out for one for you. What are you after?