getting loopy slammed

Emat90

Hey guys and gals.

im pretty clueless when it comes to modifying a car so hoping i'd get some insight/advice!

want to lower loopy and get some new alloys, what size wheels look decent and how low can we go!!! show pics of your loops possibly?

give me some inspiration..

- before all this, im still after a light grey parcel shelf :thumbsup:

Just because you have ovaries dont think i wont tell you to look through readers rides and come back with at least one iota of information to help us out to help you.

• Like 4

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He probably wants to touch where you wee from so gave up the info far to easy

Thanks Lupo joe, just needed a bit of guidance as im self confessed as 'havent got a clue'

Im just looking for tips and tricks.

did i post in the wrong place?

oh and scotty am i just supposed to guess how to do things and kill myself in the process or ask for some info? seeing as though a Forum is just for that purpose.

Nope but you could look around and then think "oooo i like those pretty wheels, i wonder what they are called", then post a pic up saying you like this style and maybe then the 17-18 year old testosterone fuelled lads on the site will jump at the chance of helping you out in the naive thoughts that they may get a sniff of your oyster ditch.

• Like 2

Scotty_82 you don't have to be a prick all your life mate, the girl has asked a simple question, if you didn't want to waste your time helping her out, then why bother saying anything at all? This is a forum mate, the idea being you all help each other out. Or shut your moody old trap.

Before you even go about saying something to do with her being female and me being a male hence the reason im 'sticking up for her'. Don't bother, i have a girlfriend and i would defend someone even if it was a "boy".

Emat90 Here are some posts you may find useful.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48860

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=90304&hl=coilover

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=86107&st=0&p=991968&hl=coiloverentry991968

Just for the record Emat90, we aren't all like this old fart Scotty_82, he's obviously unhappy with his marriage or hasn't even got that far with girls yet, so he feels better inside when he has the chance to have ago at girls when he gets a chance. That's what real big men do... :paperbag:

• Like 2

I'll have you know scotty and I are very happily married.

• Like 1

@Lupilu: calm down. Scotty gives the answers that people need, not want they want.

Come onto a forum with out doing any work yourself and ask a silly question and people are going to give silly answers, especially people who have been on here a long time and seen threads like this a thousand times over.

Scotty_82 you don't have to be a prick all your life mate, the girl has asked a simple question, if you didn't want to waste your time helping her out, then why bother saying anything at all? This is a forum mate, the idea being you all help each other out. Or shut your moody old trap.

Before you even go about saying something to do with her being female and me being a male hence the reason im 'sticking up for her'. Don't bother, i have a girlfriend and i would defend someone even if it was a "boy".

Emat90 Here are some posts you may find useful.

http://forums.clublu...showtopic=48860

http://forums.clublu...304&hl=coilover

http://forums.clublu...er

Just for the record Emat90, we aren't all like this old fart Scotty_82, he's obviously unhappy with his marriage or hasn't even got that far with girls yet, so he feels better inside when he has the chance to have ago at girls when he gets a chance. That's what real big men do... :paperbag:

Man, woman, child or animal if they ask a silly question then they get a silly answer.

Did you use the search function to find those threads or just generally browse and pick them out .................................something the OP could have easily done.

BTW nice judgement on character, please dont go into criminology though.

Well thanks for the help Lupilu :thumbsup: gives me something to look at and think about at least!

maybe moderators should delete this thread as i can see it getting petty and argumentative for no reason.

i apologise for asking a question you 'old' members have seen 'a thousand times' but i was only asking.. could have just directed me to another thread or something. jeez.

i know there are girls on the forum too but i just thought asking a simple question may have got quite a few helpful answers from blokes who know what they are on about, id have really appreciated it.

in a way its really put me off coming to meets if you guys are being pathetic over a little question. couldnt imagine what you are like in real life? oh wait maybe you're only keyboard warriors.

see you around :shades:

Typical scotty assumed female reply.

"ooooooooo pretty wheels! Where can I get them from"

Got anything better to do than be unhelpful?

That could be quite useful actually. I think the response he's looking for is more along the lines of 'I like the style of wheels x, y & z, what are they and what could you suggest in a similar style?' Believe it or not scotty can actually be very helpful, you just have to read between him winding you up. Such as his first response which suggested, very sensibly, to have a look round the members' cars section for some inspiration on what sort of look you're after, albeit in his somewhat acidly jovial style.

You'll come to either love or ignore him :lol:

• Like 1