Jamie's Yella Sport. Update since last year.

jamiekg

Sup, im jamie, im 19 and i live in whitchurch shropshire. after a horrible history with cars, some good some bad i ended up with my second vw, my lupo http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png and i have to save i love it, got a great spec and a completely standard blank canvas apart from the horrid alloys.

spec.

-electric windows, mirrors etc

- electric sunroof

- full leather with heated fronts

- air con the luxuries iv never had before http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png

near mint body work apart from back bumper, 70k miles, best car iv had. and got it for a reasonable price with trade it, want to get this car looking sweet butplanning to keep it for a few years so i hope i will get alot done over that time, all going well that is.

let the pictures do some talking shall i http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/wink.png

excuse the instagram but im abit addicted atm ;/

2r74lc9.jpg

11sougw.jpg

iz9irq.jpg

21b0jmw.jpg

full service and cambelt/waterpump changed next week (:

all comments and advice welcome !

Edited by jamiekg

saw this on auto trader nice buy, i was considering it at one point but the yellow colour always gets me i like it one day and not the next like i look at james' and tom w's and think yes i like yellow then when i look at buying them they all look faded and nasty :P

Nice Leathers :shades:

Air-con too on a 51 Plate. Lots of Optional extras (Unless its a special Edition Like Colour concept?)

& Get some Auto-sol on that Exhaust tip. if that does not do anything, Try some fine emery Cloth. Will make a big improvement Trust me

Will get to work on that exhaust soon, get it gleaming.

im not really sure, its got to of had most of the optional extras, didnt know they did colour concept lupos ?

well id love to have full smoothing and a respray in a bolder yellow, but that wont be on the cards for a long time.

-get it completly mechanicly sound.

-Clean like my life depends on it.

-the obvs lows, some nice wheels,maybe bit of dish, see what i can get my hands on.

-retrim head lining and pillars, and shorted headrests.

and just take it as it comes really :)

That's a nice tidy sport good work :D You're not far from me I drive through whitchurch on me way to seeing the olds in Shrewsbury

NEW WHEELS, picking these up tommorrow for a very reasonable price, get um clean and new tyres on friday ;) do for now wont they :)

2nicy2e.jpg

28jbcev.jpg

day of tommorrow so hopefully do some detailing if the weather holds back ):

I didn't even know you could get aircon on a sport until recently, jealous!

So do the 16v badge, front fogs & centre exhaust. Suspicious minds :lol:;)

Where is your exhaust? If its a sport :)

its just black and dirty ;)

I had no doubt, i just thought id back the guy up.

:cheers:

Had full cambelt and waterpump done yesterday and service :) for cheapy but enough to put coilies off for a week or two ):

and just got back from getting the wheels, need abit of a refurb but all in good time, got some 195/45/15 tyres lying round at work so they will be on tommorrow :)

ejez48.jpg

359g0o4.jpg

need cleaning D:

and just one sticker.. promise.

307rpcy.jpg

and i really reall want coilies but D:

tadaaaaa :)

Edited by jamiekg

Need some help, D: how do i add a subtitile to my feed ? so it shows up on the members ride page ?

EG:'' Jamie's Yella Sport: New Wheels''

Edited by jamiekg

Need some help, D: how do i add a subtitile to my feed ? so it shows up on the members ride page ?

EG:'' Jamie's Yella Sport: New Wheels''

Edit first post then click 'use full editor' & it will allow you to edit the thread title.

Edited by Koop

gunna watch this one as im at the same stage as you !

Yeah man ! build them together.

Edit first post then click 'use full editor' & it will allow you to edit the thread title.

Cheers bud !

100_3569.jpg

wheel came up all right with a steam clean (: dno what colour to refurb them though?

here they are on the car..

100_3571.jpg

100_3570.jpg

100_3573.jpg

with a loaf of brean on top of your car as you do :shades:

then i started cleaning :) but found this just above the rear arch D: ):

100_3568.jpg

but at least its abit cleaner now :tongueout:

100_3566.jpg

100_3567.jpg

looking good mate, what material are you going to retrim with? i'm trying to decide what to go for atm :coffee:

hmm i dunno could down the full leather.

suggestions welcome! :)

RIGHT, got the money for coilovers but what am i best off getting, havent got a huge budget, so good half decent budget ones,

and im on the hunt for wheels any suggestions ? or anyone got any for sale :shades:

thanks

Edited by jamiekg