Manufacturer Volkswagen

Model LUPO GTI

Body type 3 door hatchback

Colour Silver

Fuel type Petrol

Date manufactured 01 September 2004

Number of previous owners 1

Last owner change 30 November 2004

Which means you'll be the third owner (2 previous) as soon as you get it.

yup cheers miss and as for the 3rd owner im paying cash for the car and getting a discounted price and iv drove and had a look round the car and its mint and i know it reduces value but im keeping this wee car for a long long time iv already orderd 45mm lowering springs and a bmc inducton kit and in a few year id like to pop a 1.8 t in it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

btw what size r the rear speakers in gti?

Wouldnt worry about 2 prev owners. I'd say a fair percentage of GTI's get reg'd as 'Demos'.

Cos last year the GTI listed at £13600 (grand less these days) , put metalic, `air-con` and CD on it (not to mention leather and a roof is you're feeling flush?!) and you're kicking around the £17k mark. That's a shedload of wonga.

So Mr Dealer has to `pre-reg` the car and then flog it a couple of months later.

Mine was like that.

I feel sorry for Mr Punter who buys a loaded car and gets told a year later it trades £5k less. **** that!

I had murders finding a sensible priced '04 GTI with A/C. Got one in the end and I love it! (other than when I get my doors blown off by a R32 like tonight!)

result ! now thats what we like to call dedication ! only just joined the club and ur right there at the first available! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />+-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)
result ! now thats what we like to call dedication ! only just joined the club and ur right there at the first available!   biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i just bullied him into coming craig! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

now thats not very nice ! bullying the new ppl ! now u should bully mattie into going , he said he might come up about lunch time but it will be a nightmare trying to keep a space if it is going to be like last time

QUOTE(mattie)
craig i know yer a push over but i'm sure the rest of them can keep me a space lol

QUOTE(Scottish_Sport_16V)
Welcome to the  club mate.

Craig tell mattie to stop being such a girl.

paddy tell him ur self! i said he should bring his books with him ! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />