Brad.C's Anthracite Lupo GTi... Air'd Out.

Brad.C

Been thinking for the last couple of weeks that it's about time I pull my finger out and put a thread up. Some of you may remember the Lupo Sport I had last year...

rearclean.jpg

Anyway.... In Jan this year I was on the look out, saw one pop up and was thrilled that I bought it, got up at 5am on a Sunday morning to get the train to Nuneaton http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Enough boring talk. Here's some pictures after I clayed, polished and waxed it on Sunday.

216a1f7b.jpg

7d429a61.jpg

5cba5bdf.jpg

aaa7fcc4.jpg

These were all taken on my phone and uploaded on the phone too so quality isn't the best..

It's currently on eibach pro springs which are SO comfortable, has 20mm spacers, cambridges, polo 6r aerial etc.. Nothing overly exciting yet but as the weather is turning abit and it's getting closer to summer more will be happening http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Enjoy,

Brad.

Edited by Brad.C

That looks great! Seems you have a sunroof too. Has it got leather or A/C?

Seeing this has made me miss mine now.

Cheers Jon, it has a sunroof but no AC or leather unfortunately.. I have, since the day I bought it been looking out for some leather but haven't seen anything come up yet.

Looks mint :thumbsup:

It's getting there! Needs a couple little bits doing before I'd call it mint :)

love that shine, the colour is amazing

Very shiny, not so much now though after the rain :lol:

Very nice car there mate!

The colour really suits the Lupo shape & even better on a GTI ;)

Thank you! Love the colour too ;)

<3 Anthracite VW's ;D

Good lucky, shall be keeping my eye on this thread

:) tis a lovely colour, thank you!

HAHA, nice reg you got with it there :P

Looks good in those few pictures thats for sure :) Many miles? Whats your plans dare i ask? I'll presume the Sport finally went? :(

Hehe, reg is good huh? Standard plate from new! It's done 85k now, bought it on 82k so enjoying driving it!

Plan wise, keeping it OEM. On the look for some leather, MFD stereo etc.. I've got to send something off to a trimmers on Monday and waiting on ye postie to bring me some special.

Done a little job today on the cambridges;

03a0aca5.jpg

Both done and on the car..

f934d2df.jpg

Happy :)

Gorgeous, anthracite loops love a bit of cambridge & the de-tango tops it off perfectly

Gorgeous, anthracite loops love a bit of cambridge & the de-tango tops it off perfectly

Cheers Koop! Really happy with how they've changed the back end of the car!

How do you de tango them?

Hi Mitch, I used a soldering iron to melt the plastic filter into small enough part to take out. Really easy but time consuming as you need to be careful you don't melt anything else!

its beautiful!!

Thanks Sophia :)

wow!

;)

Nice number plate on your gti!

Ha thanks Joe :)

We're they custom Made? Reason I ask is there was a set from Taiwan on eBay last week.

I had them custom done by someone on ED38. Pictures really don't do them justice.

More pics tomorrow :)

B pillars? How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking, I've been tempted!

Joe

I'll send ya a pm ;)