"NEWBiE" reporting for duty

BLiTZEN

Hi all.. I (WILL) be the proud owner of a LUPO TDi SPORT PD as of some night this week, and shes a real beauty too!

'02, white, spoiler, tinted glass, 15" alloys, 20k on the clock, AS new with FBMWSH... all for £5,500!

I just needed something nippy, reliable and fuel economical, as I sold my gorgeous black Honda Integra Type R yesterday.. talk about a change. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

from group 18 to 4 in insurance. lol

but I fell in love with the little Lupo as soon as I drove it and I am more excited about getting THiS car than I was the Teg!

anyway.. I wont bore you all to tears.. just welcoming myself on board!

take care,

Christian

Welcome to the club mate,

sounds like a good little caryou've got there! and a white one too, very rare! how come you have moved from a "type R" to a little lupo?

He was probably just a named driver under Rudolfs Type R! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BTW welcome aboard!

Welcome to the club mate. I'll be interested to hear about the 'full BMW service history' are you sure you dont mean vw? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Welcome to the forum! White, I think that might be our very first white Lupo since this place started. Maybe wrong though.

FBMWSH, sure you didn't buy a white MINI One D or something :wink:

Hey everyone!

hah!.. Yeees.. the advert said "FBMWSH".. but after scrutinising the service book it was `VW`.. but then of course it was! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Wow!.. I'm glad to hear that white ones are rare! It has a few tasteful extras which appealed to me (obviously coming from my VERY nice Integra.. http://www.nicktownsend.com/honda/files/S662.jpg )

It has a set of 15" alloys, professionally tinted glass all round, clear side repeaters (probably standard?) and a little white spoiler! I loved the way it drove and the ridiculously good "MPG" figures had me sold.

I am picking the car up this week and shall get some pics for you!

cheers!