Old member, new Gti - For sale

Pete91

well done mate, me and my mate with the red gti were talking to you

Ah right how you doin man?! Did you see the guy selling bags again? Was hoping he would come up and say something so I could find out more but he never :( Your mates Gti was mint!

Ah right how you doin man?! Did you see the guy selling bags again? Was hoping he would come up and say something so I could find out more but he never :( Your mates Gti was mint!

yeah good, yeah seen him driving about in a white 106 that went down the strip a couple of times, was meant to tell you but forgot

yeah good, yeah seen him driving about in a white 106 that went down the strip a couple of times, was meant to tell you but forgot

The with ridiculous reverse rake? Yeah I saw him. That thing shifted! My mate said a guy came up and asked if the Gti was bagged and he said nah it's static. The guy then replied "why would you not put it on bags?". Maybe it was the same guy with crap sales patter.

The with ridiculous reverse rake? Yeah I saw him. That thing shifted! My mate said a guy came up and asked if the Gti was bagged and he said nah it's static. The guy then replied "why would you not put it on bags?". Maybe it was the same guy with crap sales patter.

Yeah it must have been, was the only one i seen, seemed a but cheap tho even if they were used.

Well done Pete :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good dude. What products you going to do a review on?

Joe

Thanks Joe. Probably wont do a proper review, more just go through the products used and polishing stages etc. Took looooads of pic's whilst doing it for before and afters :)

Looking good Pete!

Thanks very much matey :)