SlowPoke's Make Over - Interior Commence.

SlowPoke

Yeap! They weren't to bad price, managed to get them for £170 and seem in good nick, hopefully they're nice and comfy :)

Just trying to get my refund through for the failed springs, put my car back on the old suspension, even put the old helpers back in, its a little higher than i like but its so nice being able to take corners again without worry about skipping into another lane, or tensing your bum hole up every time you see a bump in the road haha!

With the refund i plan to build my new exhaust :)

Small update, i was pissed off with my seats as they're filthy thanks to my Ex and her Dr.pepper obsession (always spilling them) so i attempted to give them a clean.

Before:

8de4c2e4.jpg

After:

1a62d6da.jpg

Didn't do to bad a job but im still not happy with them so i've ordered different seats, im not sure if anyone has done these in a lupo before but they looked nice and i think they'll suit my colour scheme planned for the interior. lets hope i can get them to fit.

PICT0065.jpg

sick ;)

or tensing your bum hole up every time you see a bump in the road

This is a delight I'm now getting used to :lol:

Them seats are lovely, should really suit your motor :shades:

They're near mint condition too well pleased with them, and an easy fit if you dont care about it catching carpet a little, the passenger side moves more freely but had to grind the driver seat runner down a bit. Adjustable lumbar woop!

I've got some powder grey suede for the door cards coming, and something a bit piratey for the roof liner lol.

Oh and lots of Stainless bits and pieces to make my exhaust up this weekend :)

Stunning :shades: Take it the runners are the same as the Mk4 Golf then?

Stunning :shades: Take it the runners are the same as the Mk4 Golf then?

Yeap that's what im thinking mate! Easiest quickest Mod yet! with pleasing results :)

Rev counter played up on the way home though, apparently i was doing 6000rpm @ 30mph in 4th lol, Sure it will settle back though.

Jeez, you're not hanging around with this are you Slowpoke?!?

Great progress though, and the seats look ace

May I suggest this vinyl sticker for the dashboard, passenger side ;)

drpepper1watch.gif

I.e. - spill drink on my new seats, and I'll break your f***in' neck :lol:

So even though the interior is out of a Golf say, the rear seats will still fit width-wise in a Lupo???

I thought they would be too wide....... but it's great news if not!

Rear seats won't do much good in this car, them octavia seats are from a 5 door n'est pas?

What do you mean Mitch, get the Lupo rears re-upholstered in the leather from the wider seats? Or am I being dumb........ :paperbag: