Lara GTi - Lupopo's Loop! - update and pics

Lupopo

IIRC the bottom edge of the Lupo GTI spoiler sits lower than the top of the Arosa window. The VW optional spoiler as seen of Fattty's GTI may fit better.

Where are you getting a spoiler for £100?

Ahhh so my sport spoiler might work , interesting ;)

I assume he means £100 for the bootlid?

i love smoothed boot, one of my plans too jay as soon as i have money :) your seats are lovely, just make my look tiny

you can get a gti spoiler onto an arosa boot if you get a good bodyshop to fit it. truepaintworks did mine spot on. ryan hortons (nayr) has got i think the first arosa bootlid with mk5 handle and smoother gti spoiler and it looks incredible such a good job and you would never know about the spoiler

i love smoothed boot, one of my plans too jay as soon as i have money :) your seats are lovely, just make my look tiny

Cheers dude, they do make you look small :yes:

you can get a gti spoiler onto an arosa boot if you get a good bodyshop to fit it. truepaintworks did mine spot on. ryan hortons (nayr) has got i think the first arosa bootlid with mk5 handle and smoother gti spoiler and it looks incredible such a good job and you would never know about the spoiler

Aaah good to know bud, thanks for that :clap: gonna have a read of nayr thread now :thumbsup:

Got to agree with Silver, you have such a clean looking nice motor, it'd be a shame to start 'ruining' it with the Arosa bootlid :(

I know what you mean dude but it just stirs that little voice in my head that says "you must do this, it will look awesome, i will not let you sleep properly until it done" I want mine smoothed not with handle :)

and.. if you get it and it doesn't suit it i'll have a silver bootlid for a while ;):clap:

We shall see :coffee:

woooo haha ;)

What the score with those airbag resistors for the steering wheels as my MOMO one has set my light off. How do they work and fit also where do I get them from and how much. Gti looks sweet by the way ;-)

Right, you dont actually need a resister a 2amp mini fuse(this is what OMP supply with their boss kits) has the right resistance :) when you removed the slip ring you should of un-clipped it under the indicator wire the resister/fuse in there :) HTH

dude you need to upload some bigger images because this looks nice bro!

Haha it took me forever to try and upload these, bit of a techtard im afraid, but cheers dude :)

come visit when you get your vagcom and i'll help you out jay ;) check my progress thread, im being busy :)

So a little update, had a few packages arrive with the postie today :yes: (including VAGCOM :clap: ) hopefully should get them on and pictures up tomorrow :thumbup:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VAGCOM!!!!!!!!