Little Red Lulu.... Now spontaneous boot build! :D

Little Red Lulu

Little update...

Got a new CD Player in whoooop :D Although its come and its grey and red not black and red.. so it will just be in untill i can get a better one :D

Also changed my internal light.. to a disco bulb whoop :) aha... give her a bit of a funky side :D

That is all.. after this months pay its a new bonnet :D

Emma :)

Edited by Little Red Lulu

As well as the machine polish... I cleaned all the interior and also de-whipered the back!

It looks soooooo much better :D Pictures to follow :D

Do you care to now explain OME+ Koop? :lol:

I agree... He is very good at explaining! :P

Nothing much happened over the weeekend. Just cleaned her interior :) as she was abit dirty but all clean now :)

Spent most of weekend painting the boyfriend car Matt Blackk which looks awesome! Soo shes been lonely this weekend but next weekend she'll be pampered! :)

Im thinking of ideas for her.. I've so far come up with...

-Drop

-Maybe mud flaps as I kinda like the look of them

-Smooth and body coloured bumpers

-White wheels (Need alot of saving for me thinks) Temporary spraying will get done soon

-Interior will get bits of white, probs by some Vinyl Wrapping around bits and bobs.. vents ect..

-Im trying to think of one little totally original thing to put on her... Just so that if you ever saw me twice you'd know it was me aha.. but im trying to think of something :)

-New steering wheel

-Eventually a full respray (Same Colour) as she is an old car and a few bits are rather bad nothing too big tho!

-Perhaps a new dash.. with a glove box..

I think thats all thats on my list for now..!

Does anyone know of anyone who has a little 1 litre and has cup holders? I'd rather like some but because of the way the dash is i cant seen to find anywhere to put them! aha :)

Thanks..

Emma

Like the sound of the plans. You'll be able to fit either DIN or under dash cupholders, get a pic of your centre console & we'll be able to tell you which :thumbsup:

Good luck in your 'totally original thing' quest, it's all about making your motor completely unique :D

Thanks Michelle & Mitch! :)

Yeahh.. I need to take my headunit out at night coz it glows bright red.. i think its a security thing coz you get a box with it.. I would just put it in glove box but i aints got one! so i have to take it in the house with me coz there is no-where to hide it :P and have to rack my brains every morning to remember it :P

WHICH i didnt this morning so i got drenched running to and from the car! BAD TIMES!

Woo sounds good Emma! I've considered the polo dash with the glove box before!

Joe

Yeah Joe, I was thinking that! Do you neeed to do anything to the polo dash to get it in? cut a bit out or anything? :)

Like the sound of the plans. You'll be able to fit either DIN or under dash cupholders, get a pic of your centre console & we'll be able to tell you which :thumbsup:

Good luck in your 'totally original thing' quest, it's all about making your motor completely unique :D

Thanks Koop! ... I shall get a photo and upload it tonight! :)

And yeah i need the luck! Absolutly racking my brain! Doesnt have to bee massive.. just that one little thing you'll see that will stick in peoples mind if they see it again :D

Im sure i'll think of something! :)

• 2 weeks later...

IM CONFUSED!

My Engine Temperature light is on and flashing at me constantly when driving...

BUT

My gauge is telling me that the tempurature is normal?..

Anyone has this problem? Could it just be a faulty sensor?

Not all better! :(

Starting to worry as she is gulping all the water im putting in her... and i mean gulping! I dunno where its going but it wasnt leaking out onto the driveway...

UNTIL this morning.. put water in here and she starts p*ssing out dirty water on my shoe from the radiator!

The engine temperature gauge says that the temp is normal and shes running fine!

Anyone have any idea..? Starting to worry that i've wasted my money here on a dud which i hope not coz i love her and i spent all day saturday cleaning her inside and out (pics tonight) and burning my shoulder to a crisp!

Thinking of running some K-Seal through her.. ??

Thanks Guys

Emma

Well leak has been located.. from the bottom of the radiator.. some K-Seal should hopefully do the trick :)

Anyway Lulu got a pamper over the weekend.. also did some bits n bobs..

Firstly got a gromit sorted..

2012-05-26143225.jpg

Then cleaned the little places..

Which were filthy!

2012-05-26130012.jpg

Clogged up my old toothbrush!

2012-05-26130056.jpg

But it was worth it.. result!

2012-05-26131859.jpg

After a good clean.. she was shining in the gorgeous sunshine!..

2012-05-26125516.jpg

2012-05-26151907.jpg

2012-05-26151850.jpg

I notices some little bits I thought could do with some tlc..

For example, front number plate screws where 2 different colours..

2012-05-26134233.jpg

2012-05-26134228.jpg

So soaked them in Cilit Bang cleaned them right up and decided the spray them..

2012-05-26143952.jpg

And the muck behind the number plate was awful...

2012-05-26134709.jpg

So gave it a quick clean..

2012-05-26134848.jpg

And the result after.. just makes a look a little bit neater :)

2012-05-26151650.jpg

Soo that was my progress on the weekend :) Tonight I got a little creative and this happened... :)

2012-05-28183508.jpg

2012-05-28195134.jpg

2012-05-28200141.jpg

I like it.. :) I think the badge needs to go red and it will look a little bit better.. also need to spray bottom bumper red and then again will probs make it look even better :)

Also hopefully will get another nice weekend and my wheels can fineally go white too :)

Comments are welcome.. Obviously this is a personal preference thing and not everyone will like it but hey ho :)

Thanks